Anthrax add 2nd show on Sunday May 1st - Chicago

Mountain King said:
They didn't sell those shows out, Motorhead did, they just helepd the cause out a bit.

I guess you know what you are talking about.

Even tho Anthrax has sold out every Venue they play at here in Chicago/ Be it with a Big name band or a no name band.

MikeyBong said:
I just got my tickets for the second show, I wasn't able to buy any for the first show, so it must have sold out!

Yea, the first sold out pretty fast. I was thinking about going and checked ticketmaster out around 6 P.M. on Friday and couldn't get anything to come up.

Joey will bring it live and Dan's a great guitar player so stop the bitching - they played faster with Joey.

On doing a few tunes with Joey and Dan that would be cool

To see Frank would be cool - he look like he's enjoying Helmet - Good for him.

BTW I saw Joey in 1986 give up time on stage so Mike Muir could do some songs with the boys.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
They were much heavier and faster back then. This is the best Anthrax Line up they ever had. This is what 90 percent of the Anthrax Fan base from day one wants to see and its awesome they are doing this. You only live once and to never see Anthrax again without this line up would have been a shame. I only wish they were going to do a US tour, I am thinking about getting a plane ticket to Chicago for the second show

If this was the best line up the band ever had why did they kick Belladonna and Spitz out to begin with? I certainly dont want them to do these reunion shows. They may have sold more records with this lineup but IMHO Anthrax is the best its ever been with John Bush. Ive been a fan of this band for 15 years. If Bush is no longer a member of Anthrax then i am no longer a fan of Anthrax.

I know Pink will hang me for this, but I would actually like to see Spitz rejoin permanently. I like Rob, but Danny kicks some serious ass!!! I was watching some old videos today like Hy-Pro Glo, Only, etc, and then put in Among and Persistence afterwards. I forgot how much he fuckin' rips!!! And I DEFINITELY want Frankie back. It's not the same watching Anthrax without him. As far as Belladonna is concerned, I dig him. I got into Anthrax when Among came out and I've always liked Joey, but I'd take John over him anyday with this band. So in otherwords, I wish the SOWN lineup would get back together.

Dredd74 said:
I know Pink will hang me for this, but I would actually like to see Spitz rejoin permanently. I like Rob, but Danny kicks some serious ass!!! I was watching some old videos today like Hy-Pro Glo, Only, etc, and then put in Among and Persistence afterwards. I forgot how much he fuckin' rips!!! And I DEFINITELY want Frankie back. It's not the same watching Anthrax without him. As far as Belladonna is concerned, I dig him. I got into Anthrax when Among came out and I've always liked Joey, but I'd take John over him anyday with this band. So in otherwords, I wish the SOWN lineup would get back together.

NEVER going to happen.