April 1st 2005 -------April 1st 2006

Deege said:
I still hate it. I'm only sticking around for the glimmer of hope that we get a followup to WCFYA with John and Rob (at least John).
Me too!
I dont give a fuck of Anthrax without John and I dont give a fuck of John without Anthrax. Wish them good luck, because i'm a fan since 85 and Anthrax give me 20 awesome years of great music.
Nothing against Joey, i'm a big fan of the 80's, but, i dont think is voice suited the today's sound and music of anthrax. And IMO, John is a better singer.

the re union has been fantastic for me. I have always been a joey fan but i always respected and enjoyed the shows with bush. Before, when bush was in the band i never ever thought i would get to see joey AND danny performing. So seeing these two shows has been fantastic. I would love to see joey singing on a record, i personally think he belongs in anthrax and his voice suits it best and i think he kinda deserves a shot as he obviously didnt want to leave and has never said a bad word about the band since his departure.