What concerts have you been to this year so far?

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
Fill everyone in on what shows you have attended this year so far.

I have been to a plethora of them. Here it goes....

January 15 - Operatika, Arctic Flame, Gothic Knights, and HELLOWEEN at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

January 23 - Arch Enemy and Iron Maiden at the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC.

February 20 - Ashton, Rattlesnake Canyon, Zyris, and Slaughter at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

March 12 - Twisted Tower Dire, Attacker, Raven, Fozzy, Seven Witches, NWOBHM All Stars, and Symphony X - March Metal Meltdown at the Cricket Club in Irvington, NJ.

March 13 - Painmuseum, Trivium, M.O.D., Vital Remains, Testament, and Obituary - March Metal Meltdown at the Cricket Club in Irvington, NJ.

April 1 - Arctic Flame, Hat Trick Of Misery, George Lynch, and Yngwie Malmsteen at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

April 3 - Dream Theater at the Theater in Madison Square Garden in NYC.

April 18 - Premonitions Of War, Satyricon, Suffocation, and Morbid Angel at BB Kings Blues Club/Grill in NYC.

April 22 - Magus Beast, Circle Of Fear, Bile, and EXODUS at the Cricket Club in Irvington, NJ.

April 25 - Symphony X and Queensryche at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

April 29 - Evergrey, Children Of Bodom, and Iced Earth at BB Kings Blues Club/Grill in NYC.

May 8 - Hat Trick Of Misery, Living Things, Amen and Brides Of Destruction at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

May 13 - Podunk and TESLA at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

After Forever / Nightmare / Dark Moor / Amaran @Annemasse
Adagio / Manigance / Malédiction @Lyon
UFO / Uli Jon roth @Lyon
Keep It True Festival II (Manilla Road, Halloween, Blitzkrieg, Attacker...) @a place in Germany I can't remember the name ahah
Edguy / Brainstorm / Ncoturnal Rites @Lyon

Bruce Kulick - The Corner Hotel, January
KISS - Rod Laver Arena, 13th May
KISS - Rod Laver Arena, 14th May
KISS - The Palais Theater, 15th May

And local bands I've seen tons.