What up coming concerts do you plan on attending?

carnut said:
Well, gotta go to graspop here....3 days and over 70 bands.
just to say some; Queesryche, Anthrax, Judas Priest, Exodus, Saxon, Testament, Death Angel, and dozens more, check out the website:
http://www.graspop.be/
and it's only a mile away, just sitting in the garden would give me a free concert :)
Wow !! That is a big show. Excellent opener for the main stage as well. Evergrey is a pretty solid band.

Bryant

Ozzfest in July - Lamb of God, Slayer, Sabbath, Priest, Shadows Fall...to name a few. It's gonna be fucking awesome. Gonna try getting VIP passes again for the 2nd installment of the Slayer Jagermeister Tour...hopefully I'll get to hang out with them again...

That's all I have on my plate right now...

Already got my ticket for Bloodstock 04 (3/4 Sept) Mainly interested in Children of Bodom, Balance of Power, Sonata Arctica and maybe Edenbridge.
Also want to see if they break out the plastic swords again this year. There was talk of a battle...
Easily the closest thing the UK gets to the big metalfests everybody else in Europe seems to get. You jammy sods.

USMC0341 said:
Ozzfest in July - Lamb of God, Slayer, Sabbath, Priest, Shadows Fall...to name a few. It's gonna be fucking awesome. Gonna try getting VIP passes again for the 2nd installment of the Slayer Jagermeister Tour...hopefully I'll get to hang out with them again...

That's all I have on my plate right now...

Hey Marine are you going to the Ozzfest at the Tweeter center in Mass?

benediction.jpg

I am still not sure whether or not to go there tomorrow... its only 12 € ...

If I only had a car... :err:

USMC0341 said:
Nah...sorry Jonny...the PNC Art Center in New Jersey...that's too bad...I could have met you at the show and had a few beers (or more)...

JB
ick Jersey hahahah I went to Ozzfest '98 in Camden Nj SHIT HOLE! ....hahahahha its cool Do you live Anywhere near Cohoes Ny? I go to alot of shows in that Area? hahahahaha 5 and a half years ago I would have Drank with ya and prolly more than a few :D

JonnyD said:
ick Jersey hahahah I went to Ozzfest '98 in Camden Nj SHIT HOLE! ....hahahahha its cool Do you live Anywhere near Cohoes Ny? I go to alot of shows in that Area? hahahahaha 5 and a half years ago I would have Drank with ya and prolly more than a few :D

Camden is a shithold alright...but the PNC is pretty cool for shows...

Cohoes is about 2 1/2 hours north of where I live...

I take it you don't drink anymore?

USMC0341 said:
Camden is a shithold alright...but the PNC is pretty cool for shows...

Cohoes is about 2 1/2 hours north of where I live...

I take it you don't drink anymore?

hahahaaha Cohoes is about 3 1/2 hours south/southwest of where I live, hahahahahahha Nope I dont I will toss back a few Non Alcoholic beers but I cant drink the real stuff Kinda a Jeckyll and Hyde effect I dont stand much of a chance when Hyde comes out to play hahahahahahha I quit 2 months befor my 21st birthday :D

JonnyD said:
hahahaaha Cohoes is about 3 1/2 hours south/southwest of where I live, hahahahahahha Nope I dont I will toss back a few Non Alcoholic beers but I cant drink the real stuff Kinda a Jeckyll and Hyde effect I dont stand much of a chance when Hyde comes out to play hahahahahahha I quit 2 months befor my 21st birthday :D

Hey...more power to you man...I've had my Jekyll and Hyde days...I've lost entire weekends from drinking Tequila...bad stuff...I give you all the credit in the world for quitting...

JB