Anthrax album survivor, round 3

Which of these albums is your least favorite?

• Among the Living

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sound of White Noise

• We've Come For You All

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
one man stands said:
Just think If you combined these two albums together into one, takng all the best tracks, in this order, for me anyways.........

Among The Living
Lone Justice
Caught In A Mosh
Madhouse
I am The Law
A.I.R.
A.D.I./Horror of It All
The Enemy
Imitation of Life
Gung Ho

This is how I would make it. Fuck this would be a killer album.

No INJUNS??? BLASPHEMY!!!

Sorry to say this, but I can't take part in this poll... I just can't vote off any single album of these. So I will not vote. I am quite curious about the results, though.

jdelpi said:
Yeah, I noticed that after I posted. The song is much better live than in the studio. NFL!!![/QU

I knew I would get blasted for leaving those two songs out. I just never have liked them that much. NFL, maybe but never indians. Just thought it was too cheesy. Like I said that would be what I would do with those two albums.

Thrashard said:
they could have done it much much much better!

no offense but volume 8 was terrible. After listening to the new one I just wonder where they went wrong. Also I am really hooked on the new album. Alot of cool shit going on. I think this may take over as a fav.

Volume 8? Terrible? Aren't you talking about different record? I respect your opinion (coz they're like ass holes, everyone have one), but...

Well obviously that's my point. It makes no sense how someone prefers any one of: Persistence of Time, Attack of the Killer B's, Sound of White Noise,
Stomp 442, Volume 8: The Threat is Real! or We've Come For You All? The riffs alone on STD blow away anything on these albums.

I don't wanna throw any of my Anthrax albums out but that last Pantera CD was very bad and I can see why Phil and Rex are staying with Down. I am burnt out on Phil, I think the brothers of Panteras new band will kick ass.