Anthrax Alive 2 CD and Anthology Pre-order

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
Just got this in my mail :)

KILLER PRE-ORDER & DEMO CONTEST

To mark the upcoming release of the Anthrax "Anthrology: No Hit Wonders (1985-1991)" double-CD and "Alive 2" CD on September 26th, the NEW Official Anthrax Store is offering this massive 3-CD & T-shirt Pre-Order bundle AND EXCLUSIVE CONTEST!

As if pre-ordering this EXCLUSIVE BUNDLE so it arrives at your door on/around release date isn't enough, you'll also have the chance to show Anthrax your chops by entering the Demo Contest.

Here's how it works:
We want all you insane Anthrax fans to show us what you've got! Your pre-order of this bundle allows you to submit a ONE-song Demo CD of YOUR music. On Sept. 26th, the band will choose the winning song from all entries. The WINNER will receive a Washburn Scott Ian Signature Guitar (worth $1,499), an endorsement deal with Washburn Guitars, AND play a song ON STAGE with Anthrax!

THAT'S RIGHT...the winning songwriter will PLAY ON STAGE WITH ANTHRAX!

Get your amps fired up and get over to the store to pre-order the new CD's and enter the contest.

>> Click here << for Offical Rules & the store.

Good Luck!
Anthrax :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

So let me recap, you get all the great tracks from '85-'91 with fat daddy remastered sound CDs new live concert CDs, a tshirt and a signature model Scott guitar and you pay $10 less than it'd cost in a store and you know Wal-Mart's not carrying this one.

Brentney Spears said:
So let me recap, you get all the great tracks from '85-'91 with fat daddy remastered sound CD & DVD, new live concert CD & DVD, a tshirt and a signature model Scott guitar and you pay $10 less than it'd cost in a store and you know Wal-Mart's not carrying this one.

Thanks for the clarification and confirmation, Web Overlord.

aliasp said:
Thanks for the clarification and confirmation, Web Overlord.

Oh hang on ... where does it mention DVD? It only says 3 CD's hombre?

Brentney Spears said:
oops, sorry no DVD. There is a DVD coming out though with all the Island era videos and a DVD of the Sayreville show.

:headbang: cooooooooooool!