Anthrax...and American Idol

They've played with a few other singers at Retox too, it doesn't really mean anything. I'm sure if everything clicks though, they might consider asking Bice to join the band.

Rock Star: Anthrax would be the foreshadowing of the apocalypse.

Don't you want to hear Dave Navarro and Brooke Burke yell "whoo! I'm a rocker" in the most poser-pretentious ways every five seconds? :lol:

On the bright side, I can already tell you the winner: some Canadian guy.

they even went as far as getting the most annoying british dude they could find and made him the head judge.

Simon is cool. It's enjoyable to watch the expressions of the youth full of hopes and dreams when it's all destroyed by the ugly reality that they suck.

Of course Simon has been very deaf this year. He's praising all the ones who suck.

For footage of this historic event "Join The CDC Now" :puke:

Now, now...remember...we're not allowed to say anything negative about the CDC...remember Catharsis70.

Nevermind that we currently have a board mod who has stated that this board should be shut down.:rolleyes:

Now, now...remember...we're not allowed to say anything negative about the CDC...remember Catharsis70.

Nevermind that we currently have a board mod who has stated that this board should be shut down.:rolleyes:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Im not sure we are even allowed to mention Catha******* name anymore.

I say fuck it. Let 'em shut the boards down, it'll only teach certain people a lesson. It's not like CDC business will triple if they do. We've had this free outlet to discuss the band for-fucking-ever now and I ghink it's sillyness to expect any of us to pay money to do it.

Sure, you get "perks"...like reading what set to what show/movie that so and so visited and got to take pictures with (insert cast member here). Not to mention a lot of double talk about who's actually in the damn band nowadays.

Give me a break.

It's not like CDC business will triple if they do.

I think they might believe otherwise...they would be wrong. I know for certain that I wouldn't join it if they shut this board down, and I'm sure many others feel the same way.

They'd have a better chance of me joining if they kept this board open. (And if the cut the price in half!)