ANTHRAX-Behind The Music?

TheFarter

Born To Break Wind
Feb 4, 2002
Visit site
The Farter thinks VH1 should do a Behind The Music for Anthrax. Scott works for VH1 so you think he could pull some strings.

Be Dangerous....And Eat Alot Of Beans

ElectricCrown said:
Dan Lilker too
Which is stupid, because Scott said in a alpha mail (which is lost to the Internet nether regions) that he insisted to VH1 that they include him, but (according to him) they said, "eh". He said "they would be no Anthrax without Danny Lilker".

I saw it when it was first aired, an it was good except for the fact that they kept dwelling on the Anthrax scare/anthrax band thing too much. As if 9/11 was a personal attack on their band and it's progress.

saw it when it first aired. I agree, too much 911 crap. But it was still pretty cool. It was better then seeing the Metallica BTM for the umpteenillionth time.

Jockthrax said:
As far as i know its never been shown in the UK for some reason, It would be lovely if someone could stick it on YouTube or somewhere. hint hint

It has been shown in the UK but I have seen it only once and that would have been aound 3-4 years ago i guess. AC/DC BTM has been on 294,176,456,343 times so I think they should show the Anthrax one again

Mickenglanduk said:
It has been shown in the UK but I have seen it only once and that would have been aound 3-4 years ago i guess. AC/DC BTM has been on 294,176,456,343 times so I think they should show the Anthrax one again

I've only seen the AC/DC one the once. Admittedly I dont really check the listings as most of the stuff they show is pure shite.