Anthrax Bourbon

Joecephus

Mar 15, 2005
Cleveland, OH
www. joecephus.com
It appears there is now an Anthrax branded bourbon, called "Indians"

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2014/12/anthrax_keeps_g.html

What better way for the members of Anthrax to celebrate their sixth Grammy nomination than to toast it with a glass of their own brand of bourbon, "Indians."
Anthrax has aligned with Jefferson's Bourbon, the Kentucky-based company that produces special, limited edition "small batch" whiskeys by blending a variety of aged bourbons and rye whiskeys. Anthrax's "Indians," a single barrel bourbon, was personally chosen by the band and will taste like no other due to its particular blend and the barrel it was aged in.
"We've been wanting to come up with a special item like this, something that was unusual, one-of-a-kind, not a t-shirt or hoodie or poster," said the band's Frank Bello "and 'Indians' was perfect."

anthrax-indians.jpg

Awesome, wish I could get me some of that.

They're copping a bit of criticism for the Indians brand name though I see......

It is cool but it does come off a bit strange,anthrax never were a drinking band,I doubt anthrax had much input at all
I was thinking the exact same thing when I first heard of it, Anthrax are definitely not known for drinking and partying and I can't imagine any of them have had more than a small taste of it.

If you look further on the page the company is owned by a guy named Calazzo. Missy Calazzo owns Megaforce Records. Put one and one together to figure out how this came about.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I first heard of it, Anthrax are definitely not known for drinking and partying and I can't imagine any of them have had more than a small taste of it.

Neither are Maiden, yet they've got Trooper beer...

I finally picked up The Trooper Beer, nothing special. Your standard English bitter beer.

There is no way in hell I'm dishing out $100 bucks for a bottle of bourbon just because it says Anthrax on it. I'll stick with $25 bottles of Old Grand Dad or Bulleit.