Anthrax Chile 05/10/2013 live for new DVD

wow.. I haven't seen anything like that since FOREVER. :kickass: It's amazing the level of energy these guys put out even now. The new lead guy.. :headbang: Fuck yes, everything about him is metal and his leads fuckin rule. He just 'clicks' for me, been a long time since I could say that about thrax, :worship:

wow.. I haven't seen anything like that since FOREVER. :kickass: It's amazing the level of energy these guys put out even now. The new lead guy.. :headbang: Fuck yes, everything about him is metal and his leads fuckin rule. He just 'clicks' for me, been a long time since I could say that about thrax, :worship:

Nice to see you enjoy Anthrax again. Also, I love your ass! :wave:

So glad they're doing I'm Alive over The Devil You Know

They really ought to play I'm Alive more often. And more songs off Worship Music for that matter. For an album that they have so much confidence in and has been so successful for them, it's a shame only half of it has been played live.

They really ought to play I'm Alive more often. And more songs off Worship Music for that matter. For an album that they have so much confidence in and has been so successful for them, it's a shame only half of it has been played live.

Earth on Hell is the best one sadly missing imo.

Sure it`s going to be the best Anthrax`s show on tape ever.... But I truly feel the show here in Argentina was better. Anyway, we`ll love the DVD!!
I`ve seen Anthrax live 3 times and Joey with his solo band once; loved his voice since I first heard State of Euphoria back in 92 when I was 13...I MUST say his job last 12th of May absolutely blew me away, I really mean it....He is getting better & better. Thank you Anthrax...love from the very south!!

Its about time WM receive the attention it deserves from ANTHRAX. Before they hit the studio & record another album, it is high time for them to play at least 5 songs from WM live!! They really need to stop treating WM badly..this is the album that gave them the kick in the ass for them to continue playing. Its like having a wonderful wife that u refuse to mention.

Nope:
Among The Living
Caught In A Mosh
I Am The Law
NFL
Skeleton In The Closet
March Of The SOD
In The End
Deathrider
TNT
I'm Alive
Indians