Anthrax - Chile on Hell thread

I found a listing for it on Amazon

Yeah, I just ordered a copy on blue-ray. Only cost $24 Aust including postage. Awesome. Can't wait. I reckon if you got if through JB Hifi it'd be at least $35 and you won't be able to get it in store for a while after release date.

Yeah, I just ordered a copy on blue-ray. Only cost $24 Aust including postage. Awesome. Can't wait. I reckon if you got if through JB Hifi it'd be at least $35 and you won't be able to get it in store for a while after release date.

Sounds good I've never bought a blue ray item before lol,think that anthrax might have to be the first lol

Just make sure Timmy you buy it from a UK or EU store as US Blu Rays wont work on players here in Aust. Amazon UK has a listing for it now.

Just make sure Timmy you buy it from a UK or EU store as US Blu Rays wont work on players here in Aust. Amazon UK has a listing for it now.

Thanks heaps for bringing that to my attention - never realised that. Just cancelled my US order and getting version that I can play no problems.

Much appreciated mate.

That's true, though not everything is always region encoded. I've found that most of my music Blu Rays are region free - I'd be surprised if this one isn't as well.

I don't think they wasted their years with Bush.

I enjoy both eras but I also get the divide too.

Lets face it - Belladonna v Bush eras is the equivalent of Van Halen's Hagar vs Roth debate.

I will agree though that they sound absolutely brilliant on this live DVD. Far superior to the Alive DVD.

It's not just me, but it is slowed down a little, isn't it??? Not sure why they do that. Not a whinge, still sounds killer.

It's not just me, but it is slowed down a little, isn't it??? Not sure why they do that. Not a whinge, still sounds killer.

This band loves to change things up sometimes, like the slowed down intro version of NFL or when they decided to switch singers. I love this live version of Skeletons,,it's a killer and quite confusing when the "He lost his voice" comments pop up occasionally on youtube

Sheeeeit, Joey sounds better than ever