Anthrax - Chile on Hell thread

That's true, though not everything is always region encoded. I've found that most of my music Blu Rays are region free - I'd be surprised if this one isn't as well.

Yes that is true, not all Blu Rays are region encoded but i couldnt find any info on the US version of the Chile On Hell Blu Ray release to say for certain that it was region free.

I guess the first 3 records are hardly played these days,probably got more to do with me listening to less metal and I subtle love for rock and country,if u put anthrax on these days it's worship music or anthems,I have recently been listening to a bit of sown and volume to mix things up

Fair call mate. I listen to the early records a ton still, as well as the Bush years. To me it's all classic vintage metal.

It's not just me, but it is slowed down a little, isn't it??? Not sure why they do that. Not a whinge, still sounds killer.

I said the same thing on here after the first show I saw last year on the Metal Alliance tour - everyone said I was crazy :zzz:

Gotta admit I get the whole earlier albums bit. I find the tinny production at times a bit of a put off. Not saying I still don't love them but I do prefer the more beefy, deeper and mature sound of Anthrax these days. Hence why I'm digging that live version of Skeletons on this new live DVD.

Chile On Hell is out there guys!!!!!

I just downloaded it on I-tunes (Australian) and it looks killer as expected from the Skeletons preview. Had to go straight into work so no time to watch it, but in the menu there's 3-4 small clips of other stuff offstage. One of them had Jose Mangin in it. But as I said I was in a huge rush so will look at it tonight.

Can't wait to get home now, but just letting you know it's "out there"!!!!!!! \m/

I've been cranking it on iTunes for the last week. Watched it maybe 5 times. It's killer.

God yeah...... Except during Fight Em Till You Can't. For some reason they go to sleep during it.

The sound quality is amazing,it's almost too good,is it heavy mixed or what,reminds me of NFL video.not complaining but sounds like studio quality