Anthrax - Chile on Hell thread

I like a bit of extras action, for sure.....

I remember Charlie tweeting some months ago and showing a photo of him, Scott, and Frankie in a studio, saying they were doing a voice commentary of the DVD. Don't know whatever happened to that idea.....??

Anyways, hopefully the focus turns now to the new record.

It may have commentary, but it doesnt have anything from the Bush era. I wont lie, i was an Anthrax fan from before the singer change. But if you ask me, its pretty fucking stupid to just forget about over 1/3 of the time you were a band.

Sorry that i get a laugh outta the people who act like just because Joey is back W.M. kicked ass. I mean those songs were recorded and written well before they threw the dude some money because the guy that likes to shit on people didnt work out.

And yeah, i know your comment wasnt for me.

Yeah I watched it the other day too for the first time in years...... Had forgotten how small that stage was, compared to watching Chile on Hell!!!

You get Anthrax headlining their own show in the US thats how big the stage will be. Thats just the sad state of music over here.

As for the DVD, not bad...way too many quick cuts though. Seems thats been the norm with all music dvds as of late though.

Still think it would be awesome just to hear Joey do Think About An End or anything from the Bush Era.

You get Anthrax headlining their own show in the US thats how big the stage will be. Thats just the sad state of music over here.

Really? Wow..... I would've thought that Anthrax would play a somewhat bigger sized venue in the US in 2014 than in 2004. That is crappy.