Anthrax coming back to DC?

Metal Meltdown

New Metal Member
Aug 17, 2003
the boyz have skipped DC on two different legs so far despite being right around the corner both times. The first time they skipped on DC to play with Ministry in Philly while Lemmy and co. continued on to DC. Now it looks like they stop at Philly on this leg too....

I was at the show where John got into a fight with a jackass at Nation in DC. I hope you guys dont hold that against the rest of us moshers who are dying to see the new material played.

They'll probably make it there next time around. I know they'll be touring for a while, and they plan another US run one of these months....sometime this year I guess.

Chris528 said:
I would love for them to come to DC or Virginia. I know Alexstomp would love it too.

In retrospect, I don't mind too much that they're not hitting my town. It makes me avoid any guilt of not posting anthrax flyers everywhere for a show. I had like 500 printed when it looked like they were gonna play here. I was gonna post them at the bar where I work at too.

Chris528 said:
I dont have the time or the money. Being married with 3 kids make it a little hard

You must have been stoked when they came to Norfolk. When was the last time they played Norfolk??

I was at that show and made a weekend of it. Hung out at the beach and got drunk everyday and night.

AlexStomp said:
You must have been stoked when they came to Norfolk. When was the last time they played Norfolk??

I was at that show and made a weekend of it. Hung out at the beach and got drunk everyday and night.

Fuck Yeah! I was extremely happy! I first saw that Motorhead was coming and a week later I found out Thrax was coming with them. I cannot even remember the last time they came around here. I am really hoping if they come to MD or DC it will be on a weekend. I will find away to go no matter what, but it would make it easier.

Chris528 said:
Fuck Yeah! I was extremely happy! I first saw that Motorhead was coming and a week later I found out Thrax was coming with them. I cannot even remember the last time they came around here. I am really hoping if they come to MD or DC it will be on a weekend. I will find away to go no matter what, but it would make it easier.

They haven't played baltimore in like 10 years

Chris528 said:
By any chance is their any good shows Sunday or Monday. I will be staying in Glen Burnie those 2 night for school with my work. I will also be back on September 21 & 22.

There hasn't been a good show in Baltimore in years. Checkout the Recher Theater in Towson. They MIGHT have something decent.