Buy ticket to Oct 20th Anthrax show, get FREE ticket to another show

Floppy from Strawman

New Metal Member
Sep 27, 2003
Washington DC
www.strawmanland.com
Strawman will be opening for Anthrax at Jaxx in Springfield VA (near Washington DC) on Monday, October 20th.

The venue expects Strawman to move at least 50 tickets @ $20 apiece to this show. IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO SEE ANTHRAX IN WASHINGTON DC, PLEASE BUY YOUR TICKET FROM US:
http://www.strawmanland.com/tour.html
We will send your ticket to you in the mail, AND we will give you a FREE CD of our music, and a FREE ticket to the finals of the largest "battle of the bands" on the east coast. Strawman is one of the six finalists in a contest that started six months ago with 300 bands. The finals are on Saturday, November 29th (also at Jaxx nightclub in Springfield VA).

Thanks,
Floppy
STRAWMAN
www.StrawmanLand.com

DarbysDad said:
Thats cool. Man I would do it if I didn't live in LA.

Hey Darby's Dad - you can still pick up a FREE Strawman CD, without buying a ticket to the show. Just email CD@Strawmanland.com and give us your name, address, and email, and we'll send it to you (US and Canada only, please).

The only thing we ask in return is that if you like our music, you post something about Strawman on some messageboards to help us spread the word. Hope to hear from you! Thanks.

This is the last time I'm going to BEG you:

If you're planning to see Anthrax at Jaxx in Springfield Virginia THIS MONDAY (October 20th), PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buy your ticket from the opening band, Strawman. The club is making us unload dozens of the tickets ourselves, and we're pretty far short of the goal at this point. The price is the same, but you'll keep a young band from having to PAY to open for Anthrax. The site for the tickets is:
http://www.Strawmanland.com/tour.html

Thanks. See you at the show.

Hey Metal Maiden and Ladyrocks,
Thanks for the good words. Much appreciated.

By the way, you (or anyone on this board) can get a FREE CD from Strawman just by sending me an email or PM with your snailmail address and email address. The only thing we ask in return is that if you like the music, you post something about us on a messageboard to help us spread the word. That's it. FREE MUSIC.

Cheers,
Floppy