Jaxx Show (Oct 26th)

JudicatorDex

New Metal Member
May 27, 2003
www.judicatordex.com
Well, I'm looking forward to seeing AA at Jaxx (Springfield, VA) tomorrow night. Anyone else going to this show (Nile/Kreator/AA/Vader/Goatwhore)? Also, I've never been to Jaxx before, so is there anything about the place I should know? As far as lines/how crowded it usually is/nice place/etc
Thanks

Madkill said:
I went and it was great !!! Check out my pics ...

http://community.webshots.com/album/96818884mdcovT

Nice pics, hehe I think I saw you there... I was the short guy in the adidas jacket
The show was definitely awesome! Johan was a little off on his vocals during "Death in Fire" but after he grabbed a beer he was good :p
I was a little dissappointed they didn't play Victorious March, but they still played some good stuff.
I hadn't heard Kreator before, but I was impressed by them. Vader was awesome too, of course, as was Nile. I don't care too much for Goatwhore but they were still good live.

JudicatorDex said:
Nice pics, hehe I think I saw you there... I was the short guy in the adidas jacket
The show was definitely awesome! Johan was a little off on his vocals during "Death in Fire" but after he grabbed a beer he was good :p
I was a little dissappointed they didn't play Victorious March, but they still played some good stuff.
I hadn't heard Kreator before, but I was impressed by them. Vader was awesome too, of course, as was Nile. I don't care too much for Goatwhore but they were still good live.
That cold one really helped :D He seemed like he was having a blast, which was good to see. I missed them when they came to Jaxx the last time and I guess he had a great time 'cause he felt really comfortable with the local crowd.

Kreator is one of my fave bands and they didn't dissappoint, I strongly suggest you get both their "Live Kreation" CD and "Revisioned Glory" DVD, they had them at the merch booth. Glad you liked them, they are pretty cool guys too.

I mainly went for Kreator and A.A. the other bands I'm not a fan of, but at least they didn't half-assed their sets and played their hearts out, gotta give them that.

Haven't been to that particular show but I just watched a DVD LIVE bootleg from January 22, 2002 show. It brought a tear to my eye. Good times those are whenver I see AA play and drink. Why, why couldn't you play Ride for Vengence or any more songs from the first three albums? Oh, shit I forgive u as I love U maaaaan and I mean it. I felt a special bond..........or was it the beer, can't remember. Either wait can't wait for the next time. Damn your music makes me weak.

Dead_Lioness said:
heyyy Madkill,

i saw you there ! at the back bar after the show :)

and im also from Arlington!

great pics man!
Hi ! I think I saw you too, hope you had just as great time as I did.

I live in South Glebe Road, where you from ???