KATATONIA TICKETS FOR OCT 7 Va CONCERT JAXX>>

shirtbrigade

New Metal Member
Sep 8, 2010
I have about 40 tickets for sale. Iris Divine, the opening band, is required to support the event. As the Band Manager for Iris Divine, I will assist anyone interested in getting tickets for this show. I can deliver orders of 2 or more tickets in the greater Springfield, VA area for cash, or we can do a deal using my Paypal Account. These are official Ticketmaster tickets entitling you to the entire evening on OCT 7 at JAXX featuring

Iris Divine,

Wysteria,

Orphaned Land!!

and

KATATONIA!!!

THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL AGES!!!!!:heh:

Iris Divine has had an interesting year. They open this show at 6:30 on OCT 7 and for those familiar, I strongly suggest you get out to see the new show which features about 6 new songs you probably have not yet heard. We also have completed our secret LP which will be announced very shortly.

The band has focused on tightening its sound, increasing the vocal quality and exploring new songs with massive appeal. How do we know? We tested our appeal using an electronic system called JANGO Radio with great success. We are rocking harder than ever!!

So if you are wondering what it is like "breathing sulfur", or wish to experience "into ashes", come out and listen.

Looking forward to meeting all fans for all these great bands!

CONTACT INFO>>

My email is shirtbrigade@aol.com and the cell is 571-235-2435

I am here to help and get these tickets out to you fast.

Sincerely,

Larry Glaser