Win King's X Tickets For Jaxx on April 30th

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Odin's Court has been given a great opportunity to open for legendary Prog band King's X at Jaxx in Springfield, VA! Also appearing on the bill is one of the DC/VA/MD's areas best Prog bands: BRAVE!

If you are interested in going, you can help support local music and save money by getting tickets through us on our website , or email about getting tickets to the following address: matt@odinscourtband.com. Your support is needed and would be most appreciated! :D

The event is on Friday, April 30th. Doors open at 7, the first band goes on at 7:15. So please come out and show Odin's Court, one of the MD/VA/DC area's only Prog Metal bands, your support. :)

Thanks, and Prog on!
- Matt

A message from our label NuParadigm:

Any purchase of Odin's Court Driven By Fate through NuParadigm Records is entered into a raffle to win a pair of King's X tickets. There will be 2 winners. The contest ends on 4/16 and the winners will be announced 4/18. The tickets will be mailed to the address supplied at the time they ordered the album. Any further questions should be directed to kxcontest@nuparadigmmusic.com.

Well I have a question...

If on the offchance I won the tickets (doubtful, but anyway...) would that still count toward a "sale" for the band? I know you have to sell a certain amount of tickets and I'd like to do what I can to help you out...

The gig is getting closer. If you don't have tickets yet and plan on going, please get them through our website or by emailing matt @ odinscourtband.com. Thanks! We're looking forward to the show - it should be a fun one. :D

Well Matt, the way things are workign out I'm gonna be hitting the stage around 11:00 and you'll most likely be doing your thing at that time. I'll make a point of it to face Southwest and raise the ole horns \m/