Kamelot: US Show Date - Odin's Court Opening!

ah guys im sorry, but i cant make it. with it being 6 hours away and the gas prices going incredibly high...with the income we have there's no way we can do that. my brother goes to college than too, which they need to be "around" for. well, have a good show.

//greg \m/

Ayreon Guardian X said:
I actually live in Dallastown, a suburb of York...but more people know York than know Dallastown, so I tend to say that I am from York...right now, however, I am in Shippensburg...and if you don't know where that is (probably do, but anyway) it is right outside of Chambersburg...about an hour and 15 minutes west of York....

OK! Wow, you are closer than I thought being in Dallastown. Considering I've been a Southern York County resident for over 13 years now, I know where Dallastown is ;) And I'm sure ou know where Stewartstown is too.

Gotcha on the Shippensburg too. And you are still closer to me than 2/5 of the rest of the band! :OMG:

No-Mercy said:
well they like their "oldies" they call it...but my dad does somewhat like megadeth, metallica, and some maiden.

lol!! Actual "oldies" or they just calling that because it is older music? That's cool about dad being into some metal though. Doesn't matter the music type, I was just wondering if they had an apprecition for music too.

No-Mercy said:
ah guys im sorry, but i cant make it. with it being 6 hours away and the gas prices going incredibly high...with the income we have there's no way we can do that. my brother goes to college than too, which they need to be "around" for. well, have a good show.

//greg \m/
Hey Greg.

Don't sweat it man! While it wouldn't be quite 6 hours, it would still be around 4 and that still isn't close when gas is high as it is and they wouldn't exactly be coming to see the show. Hopefully we will come closer to your neck of the woods sometime!

Rick Pierpont said:
lol!! Actual "oldies" or they just calling that because it is older music? That's cool about dad being into some metal though. Doesn't matter the music type, I was just wondering if they had an apprecition for music too.

yeah my dad does more than my mom, they both like it. my grandparents are much bigger on music...they love like the scottish/irish, kinda melodic sound. my grandpa has a blind guardian tattooe!

Rick Pierpont said:
Hey Greg.

Don't sweat it man! While it wouldn't be quite 6 hours, it would still be around 4 and that still isn't close when gas is high as it is and they wouldn't exactly be coming to see the show. Hopefully we will come closer to your neck of the woods sometime!

ah yeah. i tried, but i cant get it done. if you come closer i will be there!!!

O.C. can't play in New York? That would be awesome.
(p.s. My first post outside of the Symphony X forum!)

ptah knemu said:
O.C. can't play in New York? That would be awesome.
(p.s. My first post outside of the Symphony X forum!)
Hey dude! Thanks for stopping in! We feel honored that we got your first post outside of Symphony X! :headbang: I remember you too since I posted on a thread of yours about amps (definitely go with the Boogie)!!

Sure -- OC can play in NY! We'd love to and are working on it. Start spreading the word about us up there -- that will help immensely!

We are working our way north and are hopefully confirming a Philly show VERY soon. That wouldn't be a bad roadtrip for you - kind of in the middle! Probably sometime in early 2006. Hopefully NY won't be too far behind!

odddiiinnsss fuuccckiiiinnn cooooourrrtttt!!!! (crowd screams: AAAHHH!!!!!)

this one is, paradist, lost! (starts playin chapter 1 after huge crowd roar)

(i start clapping and get the croud clapping the beat.)

haha (matt chuckles)
vocals come in and the entire crowd sings along, clapping the beat still.

the chorus comes in and with the crowd its amazing!

guitar solo while crowd gets lost in the sound

then, the vocals come in "parraadiiiiisee iss loooost. parraadiiiiisee isss laaoooost!" crowd screams along.

song ends on that beat that leaves you on the edge...than, aaAAAAAAAAAAAA

from the crowd.

-eh? i know other people do this in their head waiting a show...right?

No-Mercy said:
odddiiinnsss fuuccckiiiinnn cooooourrrtttt!!!! (crowd screams: AAAHHH!!!!!)

this one is, paradist, lost! (starts playin chapter 1 after huge crowd roar)

(i start clapping and get the croud clapping the beat.)

haha (matt chuckles)
vocals come in and the entire crowd sings along, clapping the beat still.

the chorus comes in and with the crowd its amazing!

guitar solo while crowd gets lost in the sound

then, the vocals come in "parraadiiiiisee iss loooost. parraadiiiiisee isss laaoooost!" crowd screams along.

song ends on that beat that leaves you on the edge...than, aaAAAAAAAAAAAA

from the crowd.

-eh? i know other people do this in their head waiting a show...right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, you rock!! You have quite the vivid imagination too! I can't wait for you to come to one of our shows now! :headbang:

No-Mercy said:
Yes, and now it looks like it is going to happen!

And the way things are going today, we'll probably be playing in Allentown or Philly soon. Gigs are flying out all over the place right now! We are hitting six different places, mostly new, in pretty distinct areas in the next 3-4 months. We've been working on getting something there already, so it just a matter of time.

:puke: :OMG:

There!!! That's my Puke Art (TM) for JayDub! Catch this bag mouth! :lol: :lol: