Kamelot: US Show Date - Odin's Court Opening!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Kamelot is scheduled to play at Jaxx in Springfield, VA (right by Washington, DC) on Thursday, November the 17th. Odin's Court is opening for them. :headbang:

Anyway, it's an all ages show. Tickets are only $25 from us. You can save on Ticketmaster charges and help support local Prog Metal. If you are interested, shoot me a PM or an email at Matt @ OdinsCourtBand.Com.

Rock on!
- Matt
Odin's Court

Rick Pierpont said:
Would that person be me? Let me know Greg! Hope you can make it. See ya on Saturday!

oh man...that concert ruled!! fuckin awesome, symphony x and nevermore topped my expectation, brutal stuff!!

i think i saw you, if it was you handing out the little paper things about November 17th date...i was in line to meet SX wearing megadeth- back to the start shirt...and my friend sitting against the wall with SX odyssey shirt...heh, either way...whatd you think of the show?

We have this show as well. :headbang: Looking forward to playing with you guys again. Let the madness begin!!

No-Mercy said:
oh man...that concert ruled!! fuckin awesome, symphony x and nevermore topped my expectation, brutal stuff!!

i think i saw you, if it was you handing out the little paper things about November 17th date...i was in line to meet SX wearing megadeth- back to the start shirt...and my friend sitting against the wall with SX odyssey shirt...heh, either way...whatd you think of the show?

Yes, it did! Unfortunately, I mised all of Nevermore and the first two songs for SyX :( But they were killer. DT was in absolute excellent form! James was the BEST I have ever seen him! He was singing great and his frontman skills have improved immensely. I really, really, really enjoyed their set! I just wish Petrucci would stop staring at his neck so much.

Yes, indeed, that was me. You should've said "hey!"

Rick Pierpont said:
I have to say that I am totally confused by this message.

ah yeah, after reading back over it...i realized i msut have been typing so fast my ideas didnt get all down, missed many words. what i meant to say was, i mentioned going down for your concert with Kamelot to my parents...and they thought it would be pretty cool....so if i can manage good grades, and catch them in a good mood, ill be there!

Rick Pierpont said:
Yes, it did! Unfortunately, I mised all of Nevermore and the first two songs for SyX :( But they were killer. DT was in absolute excellent form! James was the BEST I have ever seen him! He was singing great and his frontman skills have improved immensely. I really, really, really enjoyed their set! I just wish Petrucci would stop staring at his neck so much.

Yes, indeed, that was me. You should've said "hey!"
Yes, that show was quite killer...I talked to you a good deal at the show...I was there with my brother...I was wearing a SymX V shirt and my brother was wearing a Philly Eagles shirt....it was cool seeing you there at the show...

I hope that I could make it to the show, but with college breaks scheduled when they are, it may not be possible...and I don't have my own car, so I only get home on breaks...

P.S. My location is still a fictional place due to me not having changed it since I signed up for this account several years ago...I really am from York, PA...and am in college in Shippensburg University right now...

No-Mercy said:
ah yeah, after reading back over it...i realized i msut have been typing so fast my ideas didnt get all down, missed many words. what i meant to say was, i mentioned going down for your concert with Kamelot to my parents...and they thought it would be pretty cool....so if i can manage good grades, and catch them in a good mood, ill be there!

Hahaha! Its all good. Now I understand! Well, I hope you are able to make it. That's pretty cool of your parents to drive you around all over the place to these shows! Are they into music at all?

Ayreon Guardian X said:
Yes, that show was quite killer...I talked to you a good deal at the show...I was there with my brother...I was wearing a SymX V shirt and my brother was wearing a Philly Eagles shirt....it was cool seeing you there at the show...

I hope that I could make it to the show, but with college breaks scheduled when they are, it may not be possible...and I don't have my own car, so I only get home on breaks...

P.S. My location is still a fictional place due to me not having changed it since I signed up for this account several years ago...I really am from York, PA...and am in college in Shippensburg University right now...

Yes, it was. Oh yeah, I remember you well. Glad to finally meet you.

Well, I hope it works out that you are able to make it. Should be a great show! Not having a car definitely complicates things. ;)

OK, so you are pretty much my neighbor. You actually live in the city of York, or are you just referring to York County?

Rick Pierpont said:
Yes, it was. Oh yeah, I remember you well. Glad to finally meet you.

Well, I hope it works out that you are able to make it. Should be a great show! Not having a car definitely complicates things. ;)

OK, so you are pretty much my neighbor. You actually live in the city of York, or are you just referring to York County?
I actually live in Dallastown, a suburb of York...but more people know York than know Dallastown, so I tend to say that I am from York...right now, however, I am in Shippensburg...and if you don't know where that is (probably do, but anyway) it is right outside of Chambersburg...about an hour and 15 minutes west of York....

@NoMercy - Hope you can make it. Keep us posted. It's cool that your parents are into taking you to these types of things.

@Encompass - Yep, a reunion. Glad y'all are on the bill - I definitely enjoy watching the band perform.

@AyreonGuardianX - Hope you can make it. Since you live so close to Rick, and I know others from your area are coming, maybe you can hitch a ride? If you are interested in going, I can try to hook you up. ;)