Craig Leaves Odin's Court

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Odin's Court regrets to announce that we have parted ways with Craig. He informed us Wednesday, May 12th that he could no longer continue in the band. We are looking for a new keyboard player at this time. Email Matt @ OdinsCourtBand.Com if interested.

We are going to use this opportunity to start on new original material. We're excited about this, so keep your ears opened for our new stuff!

Rock on,
Matt & Odin's Court
:headbang:

OdinsCourt said:
Odin's Court regrets to announce that we have parted ways with Craig. He informed us Wednesday, May 12th that he could no longer continue in the band. We are looking for a new keyboard player at this time. Email Matt @ OdinsCourtBand.Com if interested.
Bummer. Our drummer quit this week, too, and our bass player hasn't expressed much enthusiasm about continuing... so I'm the only one left, so I guess I'm starting all over again...

Good luck on getting your new material together. Can't wait to hear it!

Much thanks to you all who took the time to comment and wish us luck and such. Currently there is no change in our lineup. We're still looking (if anyone knows of good keyboard players in our area).

We are taking this time though to really refocus our direction and energy. We're writing a lot of new stuff. Our current plan is an acoustic EP followed by another full album. There is no timeline on this yet, as the summer is going to be busy for all of us. However, I'm hoping to start having some things to share late this summer. Maybe even something by the end of the year? Who knows. I'll keep everyone updated though.

Metal on!

If I knew of any good (and available) keyboard players, I'd have sent them to Power of Omens years ago.. :lol:..good luck finding a replacement, though, guys, hopefully someone will come along soon!