2 Songs from New CD Debut Friday Aprill 11th on 97.7 the Rocket!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
ODIN'S COURT is happy to announce we will be featured on our local radio station 97.7 the Rocket this Friday, Aprill 11th at 5:30, 7:30, and 9:00AM EST. Two new songs from the album Deathanity will be featured, including “Mammonific”, a song with very special guest vocalist Tom Englund (EVERGREY)! “Manifest Destiny” will also be played, as well as a brief interview with Matt.

Tune in anywhere worldwide through the web on 97.7 the Rocket’s homepage.

ODIN'S COURT recently finished their new CD DEATHANITY, a concept album about the direction the human race is taking the planet. They are currently in the process of signing with a label, and details about the albums release will come out in the coming weeks.

Rock on!
ODIN'S COURT

The DJ loved us, and was very complimentary on air when he played our stuff several times. We got a few more hits from redirections from the radio's site. I think they got a few emails saying it was cool.

For someone who grew up in the broadcast radio era, this was a huge deal for me. I'm not sure younger folks today can appreciate it as much, but back in the day radio was it. I can remember listening for hours and when blank tapes came out, sitting there recording new songs. So to hear a project I am involved with over the actual airwaves was pretty cool!