Next Guest Vocalist for CD: TOM ENGLUND!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
ODIN'S COURT is happy to announce a very special guest vocalist: Tom Englund (EVERGREY)! Tom will be providing additional lead vocals on one of ODIN'S COURT's new songs called "Mammonific".

Matt had this to say about Tom: "I first heard EVERGREY when their album RECREATION DAY came out. I heard it once and was instantly hooked. They had a great balance of depth, song writing, and technicality, combined with an original sound. Tom's vocals struck me as something that stood out - a solid, technical singer who had a more middle range (something refreshing for their genre), and was also extremely unique and soulful. When I first approached Tom about doing a track, I expected he would be too busy since EVERGREY was recording a new album. However, Tom was super nice and very professional, and once an agreement was reached, he had me his part in less than a week! I look forward to people hearing what he brought to the table."

A previous announcement revealed that TONY KAKKO (best known for his work with SONATA ARCTICA) is appearing on the ODIN'S COURT song "Crownet".

To check out samples from "Crownet", "Mammonific", and other songs, go to the ODIN'S COURT homepageor MySpace.

ODIN'S COURT recently finished their new CD DEATHANITY, a concept album about the direction the human race is taking the planet. They are currently shopping the album to labels.

You can hear the full song "Volatilestial" from the upcoming album on ODIN'S COURT's MySpace.

You can hear the full song "Obesite" from the upcoming album on D2C STUDIOS' MySpace.

Rock on!
ODIN'S COURT