New CD Next Guest Vocalist: TOM ENGLUND!

Thanks Cheiron and AMBR! :) I know I'm digging it too (saw it for he first time this past weekend). It is also my wallpaper and I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from co-workers who stop by my cubicle. :kickass:I think Jessica did a great job on the front and back covers!

I saw this on Blabbermouth, and HAD to repost it.

"I dont know what deathanity means or what word they are combining with death to make it, but i just know it sounds really fucking metal hahaha."

I'm also looking forward to picking this up when it's released.

"I dont know what deathanity means or what word they are combining with death to make it, but i just know it sounds really fucking metal hahaha."

LOL!!! That's pretty funny. Thanks for sharing that. I'll have to go hunt down that stuff now. And don't worry, it will all make sense very soon. I have to admit, I wasn't sure about it when Matt first shared his thought, but once I saw the artwork for the entire CD booklet (which is amazing), it all made sense and I think it is awesome! I can't wait for you and everyone else to get your hands on this disk! And I think many people who have written us off in the past will be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for the support!

Can't wait to hear the new disc. Keep us informed! :headbang:

BTW - Kudos on the cover. :)
Cool, you can count on that. ;) Will we be seeing you at Jaxx for the Circa show?

J-Dubya 777 said:
Cool cover, and from what I've heard :)heh:), it's a damn fine slab of music too...

(still wish that other guest spot happened.....:()
Thanks dude! From what you've heard... :lol:

That makes at least three of us. :( We shall see what the future holds for the next disk...

Killer. Thanks for posting that! I didn't realize this was on Blabbermouth. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

We should have news of release details very shortly! :)