Odin's Court Update: Deathanity, D2C Studios, & More!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
I know it's been quiet here...been lots going on...

Deathanity: Good reviews for the latest album continue to pour in from around the globe! Check out the official Odin's Court message board for a collection of reviews.

• "Odin's Court have taken a quantum leap on this release, and Progrock Records have made a good haul by signing these Americans. I have rarely heard such a varied album containing music of high quality. Definitely one of this year's great surprises."
  • "Odin's Court is one of those bands that challenges the listener with fantastic instrumental parts and emotional vocals, mixed with thought provoking and relevant subject matter."
  • "Highlights are the superb bass work, intricate piano interventions and the overall balance between songs and short instrumental breaks and segues. It is a well written and confidently performed."
  • "Odin's Court's music tends to be more subtle in its genius and that is something not to be overlooked."

Deathanity is available from most online retailers and many brick and mortar outlets. It is also available on the label's website.

D2C Studios: Matt Brookins recently had a new D2C Studios built! It is 440 square feet and includes a large tracking room, a control room, a small vocal room, a large storage closet, and a full bathroom! Matt has upgraded a lot of gear as well. For a list of stats, more details, and pictures, check out the website.

Matt is now reviewing and accepting clients for 2009, including recording, mixing, and production needs. Please email Matt if you're interested for bargain startup deals!

New Material: Where has Odin's Court been? While they have been on a performance break, they have still been hard at work. Aside from Matt's work putting together his new studio, the band has been busy writing the next album! 13 songs are written musically, and the lyrics are in progress now. The band is planning to start rehearsing and recording the rhythm section in February 2009! Matt had the following to say: "While the last album was more retrospective with regards to aspects of humanity and the earth, this next album will be more introspective, focusing on individuality, inner struggles, and emotions. It will be a loose concept album, and we're looking to have lots of hooks and more focused pieces." Stay tuned for more!

Rock on!
- Odin's Court
www.OdinsCourtBand.Com

Mmm... new stuff. I look forward to it as always. I hope that Deathanity has sold well for you all!

:)

It's been doing well, yes, thanks for asking! :D I should have another update in a month or so, but so far it is selling equally well in Europe and the US...

More updates on the new material in the coming weeks...

Nice, I can't wait to hear a new album! Glad to hear Deathanity is doing well, it's a great album.