Anthrax Concert in Bangkok

elros.elrond

New Metal Member
Feb 24, 2011
Peace all,

I am trying to catch Anthrax's concert in Bangkok. Supposedly they will be playing on May 2nd.

The problem is, even Thai Ticket Masters hasn't got a clue of the concert tickets' availability. Perhaps someone in this forum may know something else about this.

I want to purchase the tickets first before I book a flight to and hotel in Bangkok (which is the easy part) :)

Thanks,
e.e

I just checked out Pollstar.com and they don't list a Bangkok show. They do however have shows lined up in the pacific rim close to that date. Could be that it hasn't been finalized with promoters and such. Or you might wanna look into hitting them up in Japan.

Peace all,

Well, I might try Manila first.
I think it should be more "fixed" there as the tickets are already made available, with posters and such. :)

Thanks,
e.e

What you do is ask someone if they know what the capital of Thailand is and if they answer no, you say BANGKOK! and punch them in the dick as hard as you can.

Peace all,

Well, I might try Manila first.
I think it should be more "fixed" there as the tickets are already made available, with posters and such. :)

Thanks,
e.e

Yup, tickets are now available at ticketnet.com.ph, ticketworld.com.ph for P371 Pesos ($8). Pulp Summerslam XI: Resurrection Anthrax Live in Manila. Amoranto Stadium in Quezon City. :) See you on April 30! :headbang::headbang:

Any more updates about Anthrax coming to Bangkok, is it confirmed yet?
Where can I buy a ticket?
What line up can I expect? (hopefully the real line up with Ian, Belladonna, Bello, Spitz, Benante)

Ask Scat Ian and R0bb1e they bang cocks all day long in The Damned Things :D

And you say you're nearly 50? With shit like this that dribbles from your mind? If you're mentally retarded, I understand, and apologise to some degree in advance, cause that would make sense. If you're not certified, then like the others that have said around here today, you really are a complete and utter wanker.

And you say you're nearly 50? With shit like this that dribbles from your mind? If you're mentally retarded, I understand, and apologise to some degree in advance, cause that would make sense. If you're not certified, then like the others that have said around here today, you really are a complete and utter wanker.

please don't applogise, what ever that means. but thank you for the compliment and name calling that is really nice that you appreciate me so much to dedicate this post to me. Yeah I think Metallica is a sell out disgrace. May need to get over that here pretty soon. Load and Re-Load must be calling your nayymm--ahhhhh ... you ain't myyya bittttchaaaaahhhhhh

please don't applogise, what ever that means. but thank you for the compliment and name calling that is really nice that you appreciate me so much to dedicate this post to me. Yeah I think Metallica is a sell out disgrace. May need to get over that here pretty soon. Load and Re-Load must be calling your nayymm--ahhhhh ... you ain't myyya bittttchaaaaahhhhhh

You don't know what that means? Wow. I didn't think it was that difficult. I'll make a note to dumb things down for you moving forwards.

And where did I mention Metallica? You seem to be getting rather lost in your own bullshit, and appear to be having a difficult day, so I'll leave it here.

Hey keyboard warriors, do the flaming in another thread, its pretty OT.

Anyone have any info about the Anthrax concert in Bangkok? Line up etc?

Line up? Well, Scott just said he was flying out there a while ago. So I'm pretty sure it's Joey/Frank/Charlie/Rob/Scott, unless something happens at the last minute.

Andreas is only going to replace him in Europe, I think.

Line up? Well, Scott just said he was flying out there a while ago. So I'm pretty sure it's Joey/Frank/Charlie/Rob/Scott, unless something happens at the last minute.

Andreas is only going to replace him in Europe, I think.

Wow, almost perfect then, only missing Spitz. This is gonna be awesome!:worship:

Would hate to see Anthrax with Andreas instead of Scott, that´s for sure.

Hey keyboard warriors, do the flaming in another thread, its pretty OT.

thread_police_badge.jpg
:lol: