Anthrax, Dillinger Escape Plan, Entombed Tours!

mattt

Yes.
Feb 4, 2002
As we all know OPETH are coming. DEEDS OF FLESH are coming. ENTOMBED are heading to Aus in April!

ANTHRAX/SOILWORK/KILLSWITCH ENGAGE are touring in April/May! Brisbane show date announced (April 24 - The Arena) more dates tba.

DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN are heading to Aus. No dates confirmed as yet but they are expected to be released soon!

True true, I would love to see Anthrax too :D

And Soilwork, I wouldn't mind seeing them again...
But I'm too excited about Opeth at the moment... I shall be departing to buy tickets in approx. 5 and a half hours...

Hello Goreripper,

I was actually speaking to Gary Holt (From Exodus) just the other day, and he assured me that they will be playing down here sometime before the end of the year. They had plenty of promoters approach them in the past, but it was just a matter of bad timing for them.

I know we hear this all the time, but apparently this year will be the best year for Exodus to tour everywhere they possibly can!

So very very happy to hear of a Dillinger Escape Plan tour. Gimme Cephalic Carnage next and i will die a with a smile on my face. I already have a ticket to the first Opeth show, to avoid missing out, like what almost happened last time.

Has anybody heard of a Mogwai/Isis tour?

D.E.P Dates

April 21st: Sydney, Gaelic Club (presented by Drum Media)
Tickets www.thegaelicclub.com or phone the venue: 9211-1687. Also from:
Redeye Recs phone: 9299-4233, Central Stations Records & Electric
Monkey Recs, Bondi. $35 + bf

April 22nd: Brisbane, Waterloo Tavern (presented by Time Off & 4ZZZ)
Ticktes from Rocking Horse, Skinnys and the Venue 3852-1101. $35 + bf

April 23rd: Gold Coast, Trocadero (presented by Time Off and 4ZZZ)
Tickets from the Trocaderro Cafe, Phone 5538-4200,
www.troccadero.com.au or Sunflower Records, Pacific Fair & Oasis,
Broadbeach. $30 + bf

April 24th: Melbourne, Corner Hotel (presented by InPress & 3PBS)
Tickets direct from The Corner Hotel - Ph: (03) 9427 9198, Gaslight,
Greville, Missing Link & Polyester Record Stores. $35 + bf

April 25th: Adelaide, Fowlers Live - licensed all ages (presented by dB)
Tickets from all C.I.B outlets. Phone: 8231-0824. $30 + bf

April 27th: Canberra, Green Room
Tickets from Impact & Lanspeed Record Stores. $30 + bf

ALL SHOWS ON SALE THURSDAY FEBRUARY 26TH.

Thats not my point todd, my point is, How the fuck can no bands play on a tuesday night for the rest of the year, then we have 2 international bands clashing on the same night, it's stupid.

That said, I am not going to see anyone at the green room, because it'sa fucked venue.

Chow Mai Dong said:
Mogwai toured here last year. I missed them. I is not happy. :(
Thats how i had heard of them. I was at a mates house once, after a big night of drinking, lying down on his couch about 9/10ths passed out watching Rage. They were playing a live Mogwai show, and all i remember was staring at the TV thinking "fuck, i have to buy a Mogwai album".