Anthrax: Dynamo Open Air 2005 Full Radioshow complete gig

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Here’s the full FM radioshow (full concert!).
No DJ comments, commercials or whatsoever. Just this fine concert!

Great performance of an energetic band.
Indians is featuring Testaments’ Chuck Billy.

01 Among The Living
02 Got The Time
03 Caught In A Mosh
04 A.I.R.
05 Madhouse
06 Anti-Social
07 Efilnikufesin
08 Deathrider
09 Medusa
10 Indians part 1 (featuring Testaments'Chuck Billy)
11 Indians part 2
12 Be All End All
13 I Am The Man
14 Metal Thrashing Mad
15 I Am The Law

Enjoy!

Wow i thought i had to notice you guys of this one!!
http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.php/67006/Anthrax%20Holland%20Dynamo%20Open%20Air%20Festival%202005%20May%207th%202005%20FM.torrent

spacebeer said:
Who cares it's a bootleg!

Lots of people care. Esp people who dsitribute bootlegs to people under the condition they not be degraded to crap quality. And the people who make trades to get lossless versions of bootlegs only to find what they have is ripped from mp3s. Maybe I should copy my DVD bootlegs on VHS and then to 8 mm tapes and then back to DVD. After all, it's only a bootleg.

i aint a fan of live bootleg cds or official ones for that matter,at least with video or dvd bootlegs the visual makes up for any lack of sound

I remember back in 94 buying a bootleg CD of Anthrax performing in europe with Bush. Such shitty quality. I felt ripped off. I was in high school and I spent all of the cash I made from working at the mall part time on bullshit like this.

I bootleg is a bootleg. Who gives a shit. I'm with you beer. If you want top quality, then wait until the band offically releases one.

I agree. I loved bootlegs as a kid (still do I guess but not as obsessively) I spent lots of money and effort finding Anthrax bootlegs and if it sounded bad, I didn't care. If it sounded good, all the better!

Frankieebotz said:
I bootleg is a bootleg. Who gives a shit. I'm with you beer. If you want top quality, then wait until the band offically releases one.

I agree also and everyone hasn't got acces to dimeadozen.

Its good to share whether quality is good or not so good.

Bootlegs are always average quality at best even the Dynamo one which was a FM source....

If you want the real kickass stuff you'd buy "Alive 2" but hey all real fans already have it and will only listen once or twice to a boot just for fun!

Mickenglanduk said:
I've tried loads of times but I always get that message.

just keep hitting that refresh button dude,one day iu will get in,it took me a few weeks,as little as a couple months back there was heaps of places free,i only think they really clean up there acvcounts every few motnhs be patient its worth it.

spacebeer said:
I was lucky a few weeks back I got in....

I got in today. My max d/l speed is 4k so far :S

It would be quicker at this rate to learn to play all the instruments myself and record the songs!

Carcassian said:
I got in today. My max d/l speed is 4k so far :S

It would be quicker at this rate to learn to play all the instruments myself and record the songs!

u do have to have cable,also speed varies at diff times,also u have to have upload rate ratio above 0.25

jdelpi said:
A bootleg is a bootleg. No really?

My point still remains. There's no point in purposefully degrading the quality of it.

I totally agree. Why do people want something to sound shitter than it already is? I have the flacs and aint' compressing that is for sure....