Anthrax - Fucking Hostile (Lima Peru 2005)

I keep getting those demand Anthrax bulletins on Myspace, If I knew it would be this line-up, that would come to my city. I would be non-stop demanding until my fingers bleed.

Thanks for posting this btw.

Same here. Well, I'd like Frank on bass of course. That's Joey Vera. Though Joey kicks serious ass (might even be a more technically proficient bassist than Frank), but I'd prefer it be Frank for the backing vocals.

If Bush rejoined Anthrax it would be the coolest thing ever.

Awesome dude. thanks a lot, awesome stuff. Is that from John's last show with them? I know it was the last tour.

Im not sure if it was John's last show with Anthrax. I guess they played Costa Rica after Lima. I've been searching for dates from that tour but cant find them. If someone has them, please post them here.

Cheers
JC

Awesome dude. thanks a lot, awesome stuff. Is that from John's last show with them? I know it was the last tour.

Im not sure if it was John's last show with Anthrax. I guess they played Costa Rica after Lima. I've been searching for dates from that tour but cant find them. If someone has them, please post them here.

Cheers
JC

Cheers
JC

Cheers
JC