Anthrax Guitar Picks

Chris528

Apr 25, 2003
Williamsburg, Va
Visit site
I collect Anthrax guitar picks and was wondering if anybody know where I can get a list of all their picks. I usually trade for my picks so if anyone is interested in trading their duplicate picks, let me know.

hey dude

i collect pleactums aswell

at the recent gig in glasgow garage i caught 4 of robs pleactums (yellow 0.79mm with robs signature on the back and the pentagram thing on front)

i purchesed a scott ian one also (green 0.89mm i think with robs sig on back and the pentagram on front)

also purcheced a frank bello pic which is purple 1.02mm with a picture of frank on front and his sig on the back this pic has bein slightly used by frank at previous gigs but all prints on pleactrum remain there and in good condition

and also i caught a rare frank bello pleactum which i belive wasnt widely avalible as he only had 3 it says ANTHRAX in the cool writing thats on the cds and has franks sig on the back and its sorta see threw green

all in mint condition and im open to offers, i dont wanna rip any1 off by sellin them but maybe intrested in a swap

thanks

mr sexual said:
hey dude

i collect pleactums aswell

at the recent gig in glasgow garage i caught 4 of robs pleactums (yellow 0.79mm with robs signature on the back and the pentagram thing on front)

i purchesed a scott ian one also (green 0.89mm i think with robs sig on back and the pentagram on front)

also purcheced a frank bello pic which is purple 1.02mm with a picture of frank on front and his sig on the back this pic has bein slightly used by frank at previous gigs but all prints on pleactrum remain there and in good condition

and also i caught a rare frank bello pleactum which i belive wasnt widely avalible as he only had 3 it says ANTHRAX in the cool writing thats on the cds and has franks sig on the back and its sorta see threw green

all in mint condition and im open to offers, i dont wanna rip any1 off by sellin them but maybe intrested in a swap

thanks

I would like the purple one. Send me a email so we can talk.

just looked them up , but I lost a couple, only one white left, it's used by the man himself , speaker on the back and Scott Ian written in some kiddies handwriting whit a spelling error,one green logo an front and Satan written on the back and a green one with bones maken the metal sign and Satan on the back!

ive been quite lucky, every anthrax gig i have been to i have managed to catch a plectrum. Back in the day i caught a cool Danny Spitz one with the SOWN logo and his sig on it. The last few times ive caught Scotts picks all green with Anthrax logo, one with Scott simpson drawing one with "Satan" and one that says "ya'll are brutalising me".... Cool.