milk obsesive

New Metal Member
Oct 30, 2002
PUERTO RICO
Visit site
http://anthrax.com/nfws.htm
PRstage.jpg

crystlpalace said:
hey man - don't get bent over it. I just happen to like her music. At least I can be honest.

Goddamn. Can't take a joke? Lemme introduce myself. I'm Greg. I've been posting off and on for a while and those who know of me know two things. 1. I care less what ppl like to listen to, it's their own choice.... and 2. I joke a lot.
So howabout you don't get bent over it as I listen to some New kids on the Block.....

Lighten up.:Spin:Don't take shit too seriously.

GregadetH

GregadetH said:
Goddamn. Can't take a joke? Lemme introduce myself. I'm Greg. I've been posting off and on for a while and those who know of me know two things. 1. I care less what ppl like to listen to, it's their own choice.... and 2. I joke a lot.
So howabout you don't get bent over it as I listen to some New kids on the Block.....Lighten up.:Spin:Don't take shit too seriously. GregadetH
don't worry I didn't take that too pesonally, but I don't know you but thanx for introducing yourself. Being a singer and writing music I have all kinds of stuff. I particularily like Latino music...and I have an entire arsenal of it :D but metal and Thrax are still my favorite. (thats why I'm addicted to this board) If you've read my other posts in this forum , or in any other UltimateMetal forum, I am kidding most of the time, or being sarcastic (my specialty). But those who don't know me take me way too seriously. My humor is actually very dry most of the time.:wave:ps have fun yahooing!