Anthrax - In The End - Club Nokia Los Angeles 10/22/11 BRUTAL

Youtube is not real life so don't compare Testament to Anthrax on youtube, obiviously it's not real then LOL..........

Youtube is not real life so don't compare Testament to Anthrax on youtube, obiviously it's not real then LOL..........

I was at those shows. I saw both Testament and Anthrax in person. Did you? Let me guess... no. You were too busy stuffing your fat face and jumping onto youtube to record yourself playing a cover song :D

I was at those shows. I saw both Testament and Anthrax in person. Did you? Let me guess... no. You were too busy stuffing your fat face and jumping onto youtube to record yourself playing a cover song :D

Childish. Man you make yourself look bad. Keep it up. It's sad you have to resort to personal insults to make yourself fell better, must be insecurity.

You are mr. contradiction in motion. I have mentioned countless times of the shows where they have been as packed and had the same intensity no matter what Anthrax era or singer, were you at those? You always seemd to ignore that and go back to your same arguments and claim to speak for everyone.

LOL. I look fat in my You tube videos, but that's not real life either.......camera always adds 10 lbs.....

So how many cameras were on you?

mzl.mdwscbvc.480x480-75.jpg

I kid, I kid!