Anthrax - Las Vegas and LA shows in May !!!

Thrashard925

Dec 8, 2003
Sin City
OMFG!!!! I thaught Id have to wait till fall to see Anthrax.

Pretty, Pretty PLEASE consider playing for Vegas

One World

Imitation Of Life

Blood

tattooedsean666 said:
If I had some extra money and wasn't going to Maryland deathfest that very next weekend, I would most likely be flying into Vegas, although I have had some bad luck with that HOB.:ill: :Smug:

Damn you fly all over the place to see concerts. The farthest I ever traveled was from Vegas to San Francisco to see Chuck Billy's Thrash Of The Titans.

HOB in Vegas has really been beefing up security. Especially with this bullshit 9/11 and also BS politics with smoking Pot at concerts.

Thrashard925 said:
Damn you fly all over the place to see concerts. The farthest I ever traveled was from Vegas to San Francisco to see Chuck Billy's Thrash Of The Titans.

Shit i had to drive 7 miles to see Thrash of the Titans......

Just picked up my tickets today at 10:30am

I fell like a kid again. Very eager for Christmas morning to open my gifts.... Damn it's going to be a looooooooooooooog month.

Thrashard925 said:
Just picked up my tickets today at 10:30am

I fell like a kid again. Very eager for Christmas morning to open my gifts.... Damn it's going to be a looooooooooooooog month.

Was that you?! LOL
I was at the box office at about 11am.

AstroCreeper said:
Was that you?! LOL
I was at the box office at about 11am.

Do you work at Tower? I was there roughly 10:30am and probably first person to buy tickets there. There was nodoby else on line to buy tickets.

Thrashard925 said:

I was at that thrash of the titans gig! Death angel!! :Spin:

Well, I am very very very bored with most US tours. They don't stimulate me so I don't go to as many shows in my town as I used to whereever I have lived.
I love going to these special events.

Plus, in 2006, I hope to start going every year at least 1 time a year to Europe for metalfests. I know for sure I want to be a regular at Obscene extreme fest in the czech republic. I had tickets for this year's Wacken lineup but my training assignment that has me temporarily in New Mexico from last October till this August has messed up with my vacation time. :ill:

My HOB vegas story is like this. I was going to see Halford, exhumed, violence there. I didn't know Halford couldn't make it in country and show was cancelled. I drive to Vegas, take it easy that night, go to the HOB next day to see when we could go in only to find out it was cancelled. :erk:

tattooedsean666 said:
My HOB vegas story is like this. I was going to see Halford, exhumed, violence there. I didn't know Halford couldn't make it in country and show was cancelled. I drive to Vegas, take it easy that night, go to the HOB next day to see when we could go in only to find out it was cancelled. :erk:

I remember that and was BS what happened with Customs and Halford.

Did you go to NJ Metalfest to see Obituary and Nuclear Assault? I really wanted to see that show. I went to visit NJ in 2002/2003 and Nuclear Assault was playing the same night my plane arived, but would have never made it to the show in time...bummer