SEBASTIAN BACH, EVAN SEINFELD 'Engage In Fisticuffs' In Las Vegas - Mar. 6, 2006

He is a great singer.
I agree that most TV is crap. I can only hope the few shows I watch don't get cancelled. The point of this show was to have a music themed reality show on a "music" network. The guys that put this together are old friends and fans of music, metal to be exact and they are sick of all the other reality shows as well. Will this succeed? I hope so because then there will be multiple seasons with different casts. If not, at least I got to have fun. And if you don't want to watch, don't.

Black Thirteen said:
He is a great singer.
I agree that most TV is crap. I can only hope the few shows I watch don't get cancelled. The point of this show was to have a music themed reality show on a "music" network. The guys that put this together are old friends and fans of music, metal to be exact and they are sick of all the other reality shows as well. Will this succeed? I hope so because then there will be multiple seasons with different casts. If not, at least I got to have fun. And if you don't want to watch, don't.

You should hire him for the "Seriously, we have no idea" tour. :D

Black Thirteen said:
Yeah, it really sucks to live in a mansion in Vegas with Ted Nugent for 2 weeks. I'm glad most of you aren't so negative. This was all about fun.
Nobody Knows Anything.
Evan and Sebastian are fine.
The guitar is brand new and Shepard Fairey (Obey) did the graphic for me. It's similar to GOTE. It will be available later this year.

That would be every metal/rock guitarists dream to hang with Ted for even a DAY, let alone 2 weeks. Kick ass. :headbang:

I think the show sounds interesting, I'll be watching. BTW I also think Sebastian is a good singer. Nuge is cool as hell, and I hear that Scott Ian fella is cool too.

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
That would be every metal/rock guitarists dream to hang with Ted for even a DAY, let alone 2 weeks. Kick ass. :headbang:

Ehh, I just can't get into Ted's thing.

ICP said it best, "You like to hunt alot, so fucking what"

*notes that quoting ICP on Anthrax board is wrong.

I'm from Michigan.
I'm tired of Ted...seems like for a good 10 years that's all you ever heard. Either Ted Nugent Music or his ramblings on the radio.
Good guy, smart, talented.... just a little overexposed for me.

Oh yeah....EVERY fucking Bullshit artist in Michigan has hunted with Ted Nugent. You would not believe how many times I've heard that.

nafnikufesin said:
Reality shows we can live without period. The only "reality" shows I'll watch better have a ball or a puck.

It's sad that former "greats" (Sebastian Bach and "super group" should never be used in the same sentence) have had to sink this low to get publicity. Ozzy has made a joke out of his once legendary status, and now Scott Ian and the rest of this pack seem to be headed down a similar path. :erk:

Is it better leave at the top of your game, knowing you might still have a couple good tunes left in you that will never be heard, or is it better to fade away slowly, tarnishing your image in the process and becoming the punch-line of jokes?

Credit to Canada (and Satan) for the only "realityshow" worth watching, "Kenny versus Spenny"! :headbang:

The only thing I wanna see is Evan and The Bachs fight. Yeah, I´m primitive so what?

Unless some fucking producer came in and yelled "not enought tensions" and paid Seb and Evan for staging a beef.

Black Thirteen is not allowed to talk about what really happens before the show airs and probably want the guys to sort things out themselves if there were ego-problems.

Lordlindsey said:

Oh yeah....EVERY fucking Bullshit artist in Michigan has hunted with Ted Nugent. You would not believe how many times I've heard that.

We must know the same people:p I hear that all the time also and I always ask them for some photo proof. If you are going to hunt with Ted then you certainly are going to have some proof, right? I certainly would.

whitey131 said:

It kinda sucks to be lumped into a group of lame people. I like to hunt, and I like the "Nudge." I am glad I am not one of those people that say "Me and (enter celebrity name here) are good friends..." and in fact they only met once or not even that.

prime666 said:
There just doing it for shits and giggels.
That's what I think as well. Scott is a pretty big Nuge fan isn't he? I know I wouldn't mind being in a band with Scott or Jeff Hanneman, so I can totally see why Scott would wanna jam with one of his music heroes.

jdelpi said:
Scott's got several months off from Anthrax. Why would doing this hurt?
How about writing some new shit? It's been 3 yrs since the last one... Oh, shit... I know what's going on... Finally... Bush... Bush and Rob were given a paid leave of absence to write and produce the new album themselves! That's why all the other boys have time to chill out and hang around.:headbang:

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
How about writing some new shit? It's been 3 yrs since the last one... Oh, shit... I know what's going on... Finally... Bush... Bush and Rob were given a paid leave of absence to write and produce the new album themselves! That's why all the other boys have time to chill out and hang around.:headbang:
Good theory!! The announcement is approaching. What are the odds you are right? We should expand on these ideas.

Bleearg said:
Good theory!! The announcement is approaching. What are the odds you are right? We should expand on these ideas.

So what does that make of Frank? Long vacation? Laid off? Not adhering to OSHA requirements? Hmmm.... I still say when they announce whats going on, we are all going to say "damnit, I knew they were going to say that."

whitey131 said:

So your down wit the clown?