How bad will they suck?

Ender Rises

Wass sappening?
VH1 has reportedly set a May 18 tentative premiere date for "Supergroup", the new reality show starring Scott Ian (ANTHRAX; guitar), Ted Nugent (guitar), Evan Seinfeld (BIOHAZARD; bass), Sebastian Bach (ex-SKID ROW; vocals) and Jason Bonham (BONHAM, UFO, FOREIGNER; drums). Filming for the program commenced on February 22 in Las Vegas, with the premise being to lock several musicians in a house for 10 days and get them to write and record some new original music. Originally the network wanted the group to record an album, but at this time it is understood they will settle for one song and hope for more. In addition to the five musicians, star manager Doc McGhee (KISS) is in charge and is also living in the house for the duration of filming/recording.

So... just how bad will this supergroup blow? Scott Ian is alright, Ted Nugent is cool, Bach is an ass, and I don't know the bassist or the drummer.
Thoughts? I-don't-give-a-damn's?

who knows, they may never get along ... Most VH1 reality shows are a huge success, but it seems when people are forced into a house together, they always ending up agreeing to disagree- or just plain hating eachother at the end of it.... Hopefully they write some good music but if they are at eachothers throats, the outcome may be pure shit.

I'm absofuckinglutely sure they will put out something for the retard. Maybe even a hit.

It would be a lot better with barry manilow, madonna, and paula abdule.

ender7227 said:
VH1 has reportedly set a May 18 tentative premiere date for "Supergroup", the new reality show starring Scott Ian (ANTHRAX; guitar), Ted Nugent (guitar), Evan Seinfeld (BIOHAZARD; bass), Sebastian Bach (ex-SKID ROW; vocals) and Jason Bonham (BONHAM, UFO, FOREIGNER; drums). Filming for the program commenced on February 22 in Las Vegas, with the premise being to lock several musicians in a house for 10 days and get them to write and record some new original music. Originally the network wanted the group to record an album, but at this time it is understood they will settle for one song and hope for more. In addition to the five musicians, star manager Doc McGhee (KISS) is in charge and is also living in the house for the duration of filming/recording.

So... just how bad will this supergroup blow? Scott Ian is alright, Ted Nugent is cool, Bach is an ass, and I don't know the bassist or the drummer.
Thoughts? I-don't-give-a-damn's?

you don't know who Evan Seinfeld is? you're a dumbass. he's currently banging Tera Patrick...that lucky bastard.