Anthrax Live(a question)

therat

Apr 19, 2003
I've never seen Anthrax live but I'll see them in may,anayway,Just wanted to know how an Anthrax show is like...for how long do they play,lots of moshing? and shit like that.

u will freak when u hear how good they are live,last time they played australia they played for hour and a half to 2 hours!

and now that they arent as popular as they used to be we are so lucky to see such a great band playing intimate shows which just adds to the moshing mayhem.

a review of the show i saw said it was like a slayer moshpit in hell which pretty much sums it up.

enjoy,god knows how long i will have to wait till i get to see another anthrax show:erk:

ivankoloff said:
i have seen them 7-10 times i dont think i have ever seen them play longer than 1 hour, but as lame as the crowds are in atlanta i cant blame them too much!! they do kick ass and i will never miss them live if i can help it!!
headbob.gif
they could drop antisocial from the setlist though, they have played it every time i have seen them, i know its good to play songs that the crowd can sing along with but the new album has 4 songs that fit that description so they need to play one of those instead of antisocial
zombie.gif
it is played out!!!

Antisocial is cool song though......Please someone tell me the DO play "only"...God that song rocks!!!!

Motorhead will play last during the u/s tour right? that means Anthrax won't play for too long,maybe an hour,no more than that I believe.

i haven't seen Motorhead live either but find hard to believe that they are louder live than Anthrax...anyway,I would like to see Anthrax play last(the best should go last)...anyway,I think whoever goes fist will only play for an hour and the closing band will do it for half an hour longer.

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
Motorhead are the loudest live band in the world. Im sure someone like Dutchy will back me up that there to loud live. Your ears will be ringing for days after that gig.

damn right , and they are boring till death!!!
the one they call Dutchy!!!!!!!!!!
don't be offended , just my opinion!!

Just as a quick note, Anthrax is headlining the 2 dates in Chicago this time around. I have much more info, seeing as i got off the phone with Scott Ian a couple hours ago, need to type up my interview with him. You'll be seeing the interview soon. Deals with killing.....

I'm not Mr. big huge guy so I think I'll stay off the pit and break my neck headbanging instead.

I'm not Mr. big huge guy so I'll stay off the moshpit and break my neck headbanging instead