Anthrax & Metallica in Sweden!?

I like how he mentioned Anthrax first before Lamb of God or Mastadon, pretty cool. Maybe now that Metallica has a respectable album to tour for they won't be afraid to tour with Anthrax without fear of being embarrassed like years past.

I like how he mentioned Anthrax first before Lamb of God or Mastadon, pretty cool. Maybe now that Metallica has a respectable album to tour for they won't be afraid to tour with Anthrax without fear of being embarrassed like years past.

Now that would be a sweet tour.... Especially if they gace Anthrax like an hour to play.

I used to enjoy the sound of words. Did anyone else?

I am not limiting this question to the foreigns.

Metallica does not have a respectable album. The new album sucks, they started to suck after Black Album

Metallica does not have a respectable album. The new album sucks, they started to suck after Black Album

That's your opinion.. I think there is sopme really good stuff on the new one.. And I gave up on Metallica a long time ago... It's not as good as their first four but it is as good if not better than the Black Album in my opinion.