Anthrax on Myspace

Mar 4, 2002
Now that they have their own Myspace page, does this mean the Alpha Mails will be more emo?

"Greetings comrades. The agony of my tears gives strength to the pain in my blackened heart. Your words are razor blades that cut away at my very soul. See you in Chicago."

Also, no Myspace page would be complete without someone taking a black and white picture of themselves looking into the mirror, so Mr. Wu needs to get on that.

Everyone check out the pictures page for that photo of John and Joey together. It's priceless.

LouieFatterson said:
Now that they have their own Myspace page, does this mean the Alpha Mails will be more emo?

"Greetings comrades. The agony of my tears gives strength to the pain in my blackened heart. Your words are razor blades that cut away at my very soul. See you in Chicago."

Also, no Myspace page would be complete without someone taking a black and white picture of themselves looking into the mirror, so Mr. Wu needs to get on that.

Everyone check out the pictures page for that photo of John and Joey together. It's priceless.
I just had to include that pic in my signature Thanx Bro! :wave: