Anthrax Projects

Greg Cathalina

Creative S.O.B.
Finally found the time to register my ass on this forum. Here's some projects involving the Thrax logo I've done the past half year.

The first done was done
on a wall, the second was on the back of my cellular and the third one was on the back of a closetdoor (and as that last pic was a bit shite, here's another one). I completed the last one today, after about a week of hard work.

Peace out lads and keep on rocking.

Greg Cathalina said:
Finally found the time to register my ass on this forum. Here's some projects involving the Thrax logo I've done the past half year.

The first done was done
on a wall, the second was on the back of my cellular and the third one was on the back of a closetdoor (and as that last pic was a bit shite, here's another one). I completed the last one today, after about a week of hard work.

Kewl Mang,

That boys got talent!

AugDawg

Greg Cathalina said:

The first done was done

too bad you fucked it up with the Feyenoord logo's !!:loco:

Greg Cathalina said:

The first done was done

VERY awesome stuff man!

and welcome to the board :wave: