Anthrax/Revolver Golden Gods 5th Anniversary

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
showinfo_web.jpg

http://www.revolvermag.com/goldengods2013/?page_id=8

FFDP is bigger than Anthrax popularity wise.

For some god forsaken reason, people love them.

Reminder: This is tomorrow. Jon Donais tweeted he's rehearsing with them, and "something awesome" is going to happen.

I'm guessing they're going to officially induct him into the band.

Reminder: This is tomorrow. Jon Donais tweeted he's rehearsing with them, and "something awesome" is going to happen.

I really hope so, that would be great.

Five finger death punch is cheesier than limp Bizkit . How anyone like that garbage is beyond me

Fed up of the band member merry go round now. There can be only 2 possible replacenments that would be satisfactory. Dan or Rob. Neither are possible.
Surely jon has commitments to Shadows fall?
Not interested in another 'replacement' / part timer.
He won't be considered part of Anthrax to me.

Frank said they were rehearsing a surprise earlier in the week, so I think "something awesome" is gonna be something they're gonna play. Maybe a new song off Anthems? We'll find out tonight...

Fed up of the band member merry go round now. There can be only 2 possible replacenments that would be satisfactory. Dan or Rob. Neither are possible.
Surely jon has commitments to Shadows fall?
Not interested in another 'replacement' / part timer.
He won't be considered part of Anthrax to me.
Dan and Rob aren't coming back, that much is for sure. Joey, Frank, Scott, and Charlie have all said Dan isn't coming back, so that's out of the question. And while nobody has said Rob won't come back, I can tell he won't. When I bumped into him at the NYC gigs, he was in such a great mood - which he never was while he was in Anthrax. I asked him how thing were going with Volbeat, and you could just tell he really loves working with those guys.

I'd bet money that Jon is the new guy.

Scott and Frank have said on Twitter today that there's a special guest tonight. Maybe they're doing a song off Anthems with a member of the original band???

Bringing out Phil & Rex for This Love

LAME

It sounds cool though with Joey doing backup vocals