Anthrax set

1st off, I'm a huge fan of Anthrax. Thumbing through a photo album you'll see either me or one of countless friends of mine sporting an Anthrax shirt. These guys are awesome and haven't ever let me down with any of their recordings.

I've met the band (Joey -> Bush era) a handful of times and have almost every album autographed -BTW John, why DID you sign my Armed & Dangerous cd? :) hehe- Scott had given a friend and I tix to a show when I was down on my luck at a Florida in-store on the SOWN tour -I told him I'd give him a KISS on Tour board game from 1978 but he told me to keep it, I still have it for you Scott :). Joey gave me free tix to a spontaneous show in Ft Lauderdale on the POT tour when Maiden cancelled when he came into a Peaches records where I worked.

These guys DO care about their fans. Scott & Joey didn't have to do that, they wanted to. For a band that's had that much influence on my musical life through high school and beyond it's great to know that they are tremendous people when you meet them.

I was just reading an interview with John over on the KNAC site and he stated they check the forum here to see what the fans have to say. So I wanted to post this here as a big thankyou to everyone, past & present, in Anthrax. I don't know if I'll be able to do it in person again !

Also, I would like to see you guys start doing some more obscure tunes live. When John did his intro rap at the Orlando House of Blues asking if there were any old-school Anthrax fans in the house, then this next song is for you.. we all thought maybe Madhouse, or even Howling Furies... what we got was Anti-social. How can that be old-school if it's a cover? hehe. It still rocked though - horns up!

Anyhow after seeing you guys so many times I wanted to let you know that a lot of people in Florida would really like to hear you guys play some of the other great Anthrax songs next time you headline and get to play for like 2 hours.

So what would anyone else like to hear the boys in Antrax play?

I'd like to see them pull some tunes out from a list like this in addition to the classics we all like;

Howling Furies
Medusa
Gung Ho
AIR
Armed & Dangerous
Horror Of It All
Imitation of Life
Now It's Dark
Finale
Make Me Laugh
H8Red
Be All End All
One World
Discharge
----
Drop The Ball (man that song's Fn heavy soundin)
Burst
This Is Not An Exit
American Pompeii

Anthrax 4Life

In a Zone
Auf Weiderheisen
Grunt & Click
Metal Thrashing Mad
Skeletons in The Closet
Crush
Poisen my Eyes
Pottersfield
A.I.R.
Deathrider
I am the Law
Random Acts of Senseless Violence
Catharsis
Riding Shotgun
Blood

and last but not least.....
SUPERHERO

THAT'S A SET THAT WILL KICK YOUR PUNK ASS!!!!!

Burst would be the shit. I have asked the band to play this on several ocasions, they havent done it yet but I am still hopefull. How finale or even fucking Gung Ho, I am so tired of the greatest hits set list! Definitly drop anti- social for awhile.

You could download the superherolive.mp3 somewhere on this board.
Try checking some older posts.