Anthrax shirt thread.. what would your # be?

My friend Chris Eld said that I wouldn't like them, fuck Him, I borrowed state of Euphoria in 1987 (or 88, My old feeble mind haha) and proceeded to get the whole collection. I think SOE is still one of my most favorites ah, those were some great lyrics on that album!

18 freaking years. Time goes by too fast, I remember when I couldnt wait to "grow up" and now I would like to beable to go back

He he, we are all sounding like 'old guys' here - very cool.

Won't be long and we will be talking about all that time ago when we had those little plastic tapes with music on them, just after electricity was invented...

I often do think 'Am I getting to old to listen to metal', but you guys here keep me going :)

dd316 said:
I think I'd be a 7. I usually don't log exactly when I get into a band.

I don't now, but I did in 1986, which marked the departure of my musical interest from *ulp* Europe and Thin Lizzy to its present path.

(C'mon, cut me some slack on Europe, I was 11!)

Carcassian said:
I don't now, but I did in 1986, which marked the departure of my musical interest from *ulp* Europe and Thin Lizzy to its present path.

(C'mon, cut me some slack on Europe, I was 11!)

Not to worry, to quote Jeff Walker, "There is nothing wrong with a little bit of Europe"!