Anthrax Shirts!!!!

CesspoolOfSkulls

Cesspool Of NOT!
Apr 21, 2005
Ar
www.myspace.com
Holy shit am I ever glad to see the Skateboard Japanese art MOSH NYHC Shirt from 1987 Re-Made... I would like to see the Judge Death shirt Re-Made as well, $16 at HotTopic is pretty damn cheap too, All my originals are on display, But now I can actually WEAR the Re-Made versions. I have like 3 of each of the originals, None have ever been worn, My favorite has to bee "Don't You Fucking Look At Me!" Hell yeah. That one would be a killer remake. Although I do wear my Anthrax Shorts, Those are originals, But I have like 20 pairs each of the black and 20 pairs each of the yellow (5 I of each I wear and the others are locked up!) REMAKE SOME ANTHRAX BERMUDA NOTMAN SHORTS!! It'd be killer to see alot more people wearing those at shows, I wore mine to once show lol, The kind from 1987 - 1988 Anyone agree for a remake???

Absolutely! My yellow Notman shorts died an untimely death years ago.

Anthrax Shoes wold kick some searious ass too, There use to be a pair of Addidas I think they use to wear on stage in '87 - '89, I tried to get a new pair of those but their way too expensive. And I could replace my worn the fuck out Slayer vans lol.