Numbers on the backs of the Anthrax shirts?

Slag666

Apr 1, 2005
Scott (24), Frank (21), Dan (12) and Joey (8)...are these the years spent in Anthrax for each member? (I didn't see Charlies)

thraxx said:
Wait.. isn't that what you do??????
Yeah Thats what I do. But other people have "Real Lifes" and dont come here every day like you and I. Ted you are a die hard. As am I. Just because he dont know what the #'s are on the back of there shirts are, dont make him any less of a fan. He had a valid Question. Leave it at that. Not everyone is gunna fly all accross the USA to see them. Its a valid Question!!

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Yeah Thats what I do. But other people have "Real Lifes" and dont come here every day like you and I. Ted you are a die hard. As am I. Just because he dont know what the #'s are on the back of there shirts are, dont make him any less of a fan. He had a valid Question. Leave it at that. Not everyone is gunna fly all accross the USA to see them. Its a valid Question!!

Ok Dave.... I feel your pain........ It is a Valid Qestion.....

I am on the board just about everyday and wondered the same thing. Now I know. I am not as Tr00 as Buddy or thraxx though:D . I have only seen Thrax 3 times