s.o.d. and anthrax shirts

quicksand

New Metal Member
Mar 29, 2003
i have a cool s.o.d. shirt on ebay right now with about a day left. it has sargeant d in his army fatigues with a gun. the back says schizm tour 1985. also i have an anthrax state of euphoria shirt up and an anthrax 2 lp bootleg. check them out if u are interested. im even thinking of parting with a couple of rare anthrax shirts. the first is the the white shirt that says mosh it up on the back and the front has the skateboard guy. the rare thing about this shirt is that it has the nyhc logo on both sleeves. very rare because they got a lot of criticism from hardcore bands for using their logo. the next one is the not man freezing because its cold out. the rare thing about this one is that the back has anthrax around an xmas tree and freddy krueger is popping out of a box and says winter tour 87-88. also, this is a sweatshirt with pockets. let me know if u are interested. email me at rivalschools69@aol.com
also, i have a few m.o.d. and s.o.d. shirts that are rare. i have a m.o.d dont feed the bears shirt. another m.o.d. the hate tank tour shirt. and an s.o.d. shirt with fist banging mania on the back.