New ANTHRAX Tour T-shirts!

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
I have seen the new Anthrax T-shirts for the upcoming tour and they fucking RULE! Especially this one shirt...
You'll see them soon enough. But, as always, Brent RULES!
Probably the best Anthrax t-shirts EVER. Seriously. I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm gay for Brent either. (Not like there's anything wrong with that.)
Brent was born to do draw-rings for Anthrax.:kickass:

So...... yeah, the new Tour Shirt designs will be seen in the CDC first. Soooon.....:)

ThraxDude said:
So...... yeah, the new Tour Shirt designs will be seen in the CDC first. Soooon.....:)

And the video too?

ok enuff on that shit :)

I have to agree that El Brente's work is mighty fine. The artwork that is. Always been impressed by his finished art.

I loved the ATL longsleeve being sold at the Anthrax/Priest shows! I had to get one even though they were out of my size.:headbang: Looking forward to the new designs!l Anthrax has had some AMAZING shirts over the years, and overall band shirts just plain rule!:headbang:

edit: I'll look forward to the new designs, unless the first post is a joke and I was just being a tool by missing it!

Ive seen it. On the front is got the anthrax logo flanked on each side by the reunion logo, Under which is that image he posted a while back :erk: . And on the back it says "fuck off Johnnie" :lol:

I have also seen it not the video yet but I'm not too certain I want to see that Brents work this time around does fucking own you all will enjoy