ANTHRAX TEARS UP LOS ANGELES

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
:worship: Fuckin Anthrax is back! If any of you stupid morons talk shit on this current line up you might as well go suck on some cocks. This was one of the best shows I have seen in years. Anthrax with Joey fucking killed Los Angeles. I have never seen that place so energetic. People were lining up at 2pm to try and get a ticket as the show was sold out weeks prior to the gig.

Joey was fuckin amazing. It was like he was never gone. Say what you want you Bush lovers, Anthrax has never sounded better. Bush is a good vocals but doesn't have half the range Joey has and the fans that show up for the Old school Joey era shit are way more intense and into it.

I am still in shock of how bad ass Anthrax was. I hope they do a new record with Joey and do another tour in the usa.

When they did "New Level" i about lost it.

ANTHRAX fucking rips and they are better than ever

Holy Fuckin' Ayyyy! My ears are STILL ringing. There's something about all the diehard tweekers, thrashers, punks, etc... in LA that bring out the best in Anthrax. We got the COMPLETE Australian setlist.....including Deathrider, In My World.....

People were already singing along to the opening video documentary. The ENERGY level was unbelievable. The place was LOUD and going apeshit. The crowd sang along, and at times drowned out the band. Joey was unbelievably gracious and couldn't believe the positive response. Joey knows how to work a crowd.

Best quotes of the night.

Scott, "This feels like 1987 at the Olympic....without the fights!"
Joey, "It's the idiot convention 2005!"

Aside for minor technical difficulties for the first few songs, the show was flawless. The definative lineup IS back.
:worship:

jerryskid1 said:
There's something about all the diehard tweekers, thrashers, punks, etc... in LA that bring out the best in Anthrax.
Scott, "This feels like 1987 at the Olympic....without the fights!"
Glad I didn't go, tweekers are fucking useless low life peices of shit. :Spin:

I like the mix of thrashers and punks though.

The Olympic show was 1986, I was there. Unless they played another show I didn't know about Scott was wrong. :D

Glad the show kicked ass for you.

DarbysDad said:
Glad I didn't go, tweekers are fucking useless low life peices of shit. :Spin:

I like the mix of thrashers and punks though.

The Olympic show was 1986, I was there. Unless they played another show I didn't know about Scott was wrong. :D

Glad the show kicked ass for you.

Ya the Olympic was in '86 and the Santa Monica Civic was in '87 for the ATL tour.