Anthrax to hit the studio in october

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
From Blabberass:

ANTHRAX drummer Charlie Benante has issued the following update:

"Lemme have an iced venti americano with six pumps of vanilla and leave room for cream. This has been repeated from my mouth daily throughout the summer; how do I say this in Japanese?

"I am going to Japan and Korea; I am psyched! I think everyone knows that Japan is one of my favorite places to play. If it was closer to the USA, I would move there. The people, the food, the way they package your scone (that sounds weird), the toys, the gear, the electronics, I could go on. It's an awesome place. This will be the first time playing there with Dan [Nelson, vocals] in the band, he is going to shit himself! I am very EXCITING!

"We will be playing a bit of everything, old and new and a surprise or two. Dan, Frank [Bello, bass] and Rob [Caggiano, guitar] have this great samurai sword dance that they will do at the start of the show, it's very Cirque du Soleil... oh shit, that was a surprise...DAMN!

"Korea will be a first for ANTHRAX; we have never played there before. I am looking forward to this. I know it's going to be a very big show, I am ready!

"We're entering the studio in October to start recording. We wanted a Halloween vibe. I wanna do my drum tracks dressed like Ringo."

ANTHRAX will make its first-ever appearance in Korea as the headliner of the 10th annual Dongducheon Rock Festival, set to take place August 14-17 in Dongducheon. ANTHRAX will perform at the event on August 17.

As previously reported, ANTHRAX has also scheduled a headlining show on August 15 at Club Citta in Kawasaki, Japan.

Holy shit! :zombie:I thought they were almost done with the new album but they haven't even started recording yet, fuck looks like its gonna be awhile.....:erk:

"We will be playing a bit of everything, old and new and a surprise or two. Dan, Frank [Bello, bass] and Rob [Caggiano, guitar] have this great samurai sword dance that they will do at the start of the show, it's very Cirque du Soleil... oh shit, that was a surprise...DAMN!
[/B]

Hmm...Frank. I guess those that have been saying he was fired were...how do I say this...W R O N G !:lol:

i guess working with pearl delayed things a fair bit,hopefully the records out by feb next year!

Yeah I gotta wonder - and this is not a slam on Scott - but what the other guys in the band, especially Dan who's landed this gig - think about having to wait around for Scott to finish all his other commitments before he gets back to the Anthrax thing. What have they been doing with themselves all these months?

Yeah I gotta wonder - and this is not a slam on Scott - but what the other guys in the band, especially Dan who's landed this gig - think about having to wait around for Scott to finish all his other commitments before he gets back to the Anthrax thing. What have they been doing with themselves all these months?

Probably having a good old fashioned wank.

be def hard to take of it aint released next year,i dont wanna wait another 2 years for it to hit thats for sure lol,i'll be happy with early next year

All i can say is the new singer better not suck, or he's getting a bottle to the face next time they come to Australia. Anthrax have habit of not being able to keep awesome singers (Joey) so he better be good.

All i can say is the new singer better not suck, or he's getting a bottle to the face next time they come to Australia. Anthrax have habit of not being able to keep awesome singers (Joey) so he better be good.

That's good. Don't like the singer? Throw a bottle.:rolleyes:

It's all personal preference i guess, but from the gigs i've been to, i have to say that Robb Flynn, James Hetfield, John Tardy, and Phil Anselmo are the best frontmen in metal. Not all great singers though.