ANTHRAX To Perform On 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon'

I await the long bitch fest from IMFanboy talking about how un mental this is, how they should be ashamed, how they'll play some fall out boy sounding crap, and how none of the old school anthrax fans (which he is their elected leader) will watch this anyway.

Really cool for Anthrax and really cool for all of you who are lucky enough being able watching this.

As for me, I live in Germany where I most likely won't be able watching it on the Internet. Just checked my possibilities out in advance, so I visited the website of Jimmy Fallon and got this message:

"We're sorry, but the clip you selected isn't available from your location. Please select another clip."

F U C ...!!! Not the first time videos can not be shown in Germany. This sucks so much.

Could someone please put this on YouTube? Would be very appreciated! :popcorn:

Oh, and before this is deemed not metal, both Megadeth and Slayer have been on the show before.

As long as it is a straight out rocking track most likely the devil, then I am all very happy as they need to try hitting up as many of these shows as possible to gain as much attention as possible.:Spin:

I am still getting over the song selection for when they were on the Carson Daily night show. :bah: :guh:

I just hope they don't do fight'em or devil you know acoustically. When they did last call with Carson daly, I was there. I was also disappointed they played acoustic. John bush's voice didn't go over well that day. Caggiano was spot on though.

I just hope they don't do fight'em or devil you know acoustically. When they did last call with Carson daly, I was there. I was also disappointed they played acoustic. John bush's voice didn't go over well that day. Caggiano was spot on though.

i enjoy acoustic versions of songs but anthrax isnt one of those bands,it just doesnt sit right with me,i dont understand why they did that acoustic set on carson.