Anthrax touring with Maiden in US

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
Whoops I meant Latin America...

ANNOUNCEMENT: Anthrax will be special guests of Iron Maiden for the Latin America leg of The Book Of Souls Tour in Mexico at the beginning of March:

MAR 01 - Monterrey, Mexico - Teatro Banamex
MAR 03 - Mexico City, Mexico - Sports Palace

Tickets go on sale to the general public on Wednesday October 14th

MEGA JEALOUS!!!!:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Think I may skip one or two of the US gigs I was going to do, and go down to Mexico instead. There's a very good chance these could be the first gigs the band does after the new album is released :)

aliasp - my mate just asked me the ultimate question...... wondering if there's any possibility Anthrax to support Maiden in Australia in May.

I would then die happy.

aliasp - my mate just asked me the ultimate question...... wondering if there's any possibility Anthrax to support Maiden in Australia in May.

I would then die happy.
Zero chance. Maiden don't add support acts later on - if they weren't announced when the gig was announced, then it's not happening.

I would then die happy.

Oh the dream of dreams!

@Mrthrax we haven't had a proper Anthrax headline tour here in Oz since the Reunion. I've also seen them twice at Soundwave and whilst awesome it left me wanting much more.

@Mrthrax we haven't had a proper Anthrax headline tour here in Oz since the Reunion. I've also seen them twice at Soundwave and whilst awesome it left me wanting much more.

True true,we really need the 130 mins this time around,45 mins just doesn't cut the mustard.